FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1916

denniss:
Yeah, go get a beer.
Already! So who's got the flip side of our positions?

Captain! Ow! If we're done, I'll see you later...

Alexey Busygin:
The circus and the hedge funds, in addition to brokerage hedging, will be a great way to find the ends.

Nishtyak!!!!jarg., in the meaning of the predicate: expresses the characteristic of something as very goodSergei's mood began to improve, he began to believe that everything will befine. https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%88%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%BA

Nestradamus:

Captain! Ow! If we're done, I'll see you later...

Nishtyak!!!!jarg. In the sense of a predicate: expresses a characteristic of something as very goodSergey's mood began to improve, he began to believe that everything would befine.

What is it?

Alexey Busygin:
pobachennya What is it?
Goodbye - (Ukrainian) do pobachennya... (in Polish) do wizen... (in Belarusian) do pabachennya...

Nestradamus:
Goodbye - (Ukrainian) do pobachennya... (in Polish) do wizen... (in Belarusian) Da pabachennya...
Choose one language to learn, otherwise two is too much!

Alexey Busygin:
Choose one language to learn, because two is too much!

If two is too much for you, then mould it in your native language, don't mimic Russian.

Arrivederci...

Nestradamus:

If two is too much for you, then mould it in your native language, don't mimic Russian.

Arrivederci...

Jargon is a twisted language, an attempt by certain individuals to distinguish themselves, after which words and phrases have gained popular recognition and become part of the jargon lexicon.

Not"Spruce", but if teacher! Spruces grow in the taiga.

is it possible to enter a date in metaq and have the quotes displayed around that date with the magnification I want ?

i want to see d1 quotes for 2007 at a bigger zoom - how can i do it ?

I wanted to do it this way - zoom in, scroll down, zoom out - problem with zooming in disappears and you end up with today's date,

it takes a long time to rewind on high magnification.

if it's not metaq? - is there a site where you can enter the date: 2007 and see the candles ?

Zogman:

is it possible to enter a date in metaq and have the quotes displayed around that date with the magnification I want ?

i want to see d1 quotes for 2007 at a bigger zoom - how can i do it ?

I wanted to do it this way - zoom in, scroll down, zoom out - problem with zooming in disappears and you end up with today's date,

it takes a long time to rewind on high magnification.

if it's not metaq? - is there a site where you can enter the date: 2007 and see the candles ?

found that PgUp can be wound quite quickly

Alexey Busygin:

Jargon is a twisted language, an attempt by some individuals to stand out and then words and phrases that have gained popular acceptance have become part of the jargon lexicon.

Not"Spruce", but if teacher! Spruces grow in the taiga.

Jargon or slang is part of the language. Please do not confuse it with basic illiteracy.
Reason: