FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1883

denniss:

I don't know how, I asked you, so you told me.

How do you put smiley faces in?

Secret

denniss:
And if it is not a secret, what about the Canadian dollar?
You can also conscientiously ask Lumberjack what is wrong with the Canadian dollar:)

Lesorub:

so-so...

Balmurk the market!

Server Muradasilov:
And my conscience allows me to ask Lumberjack what's wrong with the Canadian dollar :)

I'm just asking what conscience has to do with it, you're saying it's OK to have large drawdowns.

My stochastic says to buy the pound.

LOL=)))

The squad didn't notice the "set-up"

The Audi was bought.

charter:

A drawdown is always unpleasant, but it is not a loss. A loss occurs the moment you recognise it and close the position.

It is like a fat and noticeable scratch on a brand-new car, the price of which has "dropped" by a tidy sum. But don't be in a hurry to sell.

Get over the trouble, paint it up carefully and your car will shine with its novelty again. Now you may sell it, but will you want to? ))

Is there any practical way you can show it?

Lesorub:

no secrets for you:

news on it tonight, yesterday's rise in it seemed to me to be winning them back....

With the yen having fallen overnight to 190 p. (without taking the top debt by the way...), I expect the same from the loonie after taking the debt that was drawn yesterday...

I don't understand what's in this picture. Is it sales?

denniss:
I don't understand what's in this picture. Is that a sale?
What is the stochastic telling you?

lactone:

LOL=)))

The squad didn't see it coming.

Subtle work, Sasha.)

The Audi was bought.

Sasha,Old,Idler,Article etc etc - any of the ssauls )

denniss:
Is there any way you can show this in practice?

There are no such things now, but there are times.

Sometimes (and even quite often) the market behaves illogically, so to speak, against the "laws of physics".

But if you are familiar with these very "laws of physics", then you know that the price has gone "illegally" and is bound to come back.

Reason: