FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1779

mmmoguschiy-new:
No, what are you laughing at? You all sang that I was an idiot. But you don't want to take responsibility for your words, and then you get offended by something.

It was a compliment

mmmoguschiy-new:
Everyone knows, but everyone keeps quiet, and when it comes to business, they go into the bushes.
Well, do it again, if it's not too much trouble, but short and on the glass.

Alexey Busygin:
So do it again if you don't mind, but make it shorter and on a glass

Alexey Busygin:
This is all a rumour, they are trying to play to the crowd again
Alexey,they will have a referendum in 2016 - 2017 to leave the EU,the preliminary poll shows 60% in favour of leaving,the House of Lords has already given the go ahead for a referendum,and so has the Queen

stranger:
They don't pour, but what can you do!

Server Muradasilov:
Alexei, they will have a referendum in 2016 - 2017 to leave the EU, the preliminary poll showed 60% in favour, the House of Lords has already given the go-ahead for a referendum, and so has the Queen.

The Greeks also had one and even the opinion of the people turned out to be worthless.

They will do it their way anyway.

Alexey Busygin:
Well, do it again if you don't mind, but make it short and on the glass.
what do I need? everybody knows everything...

So you write it down - exercise your memory... They say it's useful! You'll join the discussion too. Otherwise there's no point shaking water in a puddle

mmmoguschiy-new:
so what do I need? Everybody knows everything...

so you write it down - exercise your memory... They say it's useful! You can join the discussion too.
You can discuss something with people who listen and express their opinions, but it's hard to discuss with those who fall on their backs, yell and tapping their feet))))

stranger:
Discussing something is possible with people who listen and express their opinions, but with those who fall on their backs, yell and tap their feet is difficult))))
Well, at least start, because you're the only one left to beat around the bush! You just beat around the bush. You described the situation. I have completed it. Is this not a discussion?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, at least start, because you're the only one left to fight in fits and starts! You're just beating around the bush. You described the situation. I added to it. Isn't this a discussion?

I'm not a sadist, it's the animal I feel sorry for.

Reason: