FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1700

charter:
No, it will go down a bit more and then go up again.
EURGBP what do you think?

charter:

Yeah, something like that.

By the way, what kind of stimulant do you smoke?

I'm on coffees, I'm on the positive side of life just sometimes I meet a few... well, it happens))

Server Muradasilov:
EURGBP what do you think?
I don't trade it and am too lazy to look into it.

charter:
I don't trade it and am too lazy to look it up.
What instruments do you trade?

Alpari UK выплатит компенсацию своим клиентам
Alpari UK выплатит компенсацию своим клиентам
  • Server Muradasilov
  • www.mql5.com
Аудиторская компания KPMG, которая оказывает профессиональные консультационные услуги на финансовых рынках, сообщила о компенсации, которая будет выплачена клиентам Alpari UK. Данный брокер...

Server Muradasilov:
What kind of tools do you trade?
He's been selling moose for as long as I've known him.)

stranger:
He's been selling moose for as long as I've known him.)
Have you read Margot's forecast? I've heard a lot about her. She wrote a couple of posts on the Fourth Street forum yesterday.

Server Muradasilov:
Have you read Margot's prediction? I've heard a lot about her. I got a link to the Fourth Circuit forum yesterday. She wrote a couple of posts there.
Nah, throw it in.

stranger:
Nah, throw.
and I agree with her on the euR too http://forum.mql4.com/ru/65477/page153#1025751
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум

stranger:
Nah, throw.
http://forum.mql4.com/ru/65477/page152
  • www.mql5.com
Reason: