FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1383

vaz:
Has Schengen been abolished and gays banned?

stranger:
The euro low will be renewed.
Schengen collapsed nothing can help now

stranger:
You are like those talking heads on TV, the rupee (hryvnia) fell because.... and go on with your bullshit. And no one will say that all currencies are getting cheaper because the quid, bought up seven years ago, is growing.
Well, by your logic it follows that if the dollar is sold, it will start to fall, and the tree will in turn become stronger... That's all right, but we live in Russia, damn it! Their laws don't apply to us!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Eura at 0.85? Have you read the miracle predictions of Morgan, Deutsch or whoever else?! Kids - go play in the cat's litter box - you fucking weirdos!!!
2 years ago i posted that astral was going to be 0.6. laughs.... ask Old, he remembers.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, by your logic it follows that if the quid is sold, it will start to fall, and the wood will in turn strengthen... That's all well and good, but we live in Russia, damn it! Their laws don't apply to us!!!
The quid will fall and currencies will get stronger, but you are right - this does not apply to Russia and Ukraine, especially the second one.)

iIDLERr:
2 years ago I posted that astral would be 0.6. rusty.... ask the Old One, he remembers.
Who's that, climbing the astral?

iIDLERr:
2 years ago I posted that astral would be 0.6. rusty.... ask Old, he remembers.
Warlock said it first and I didn't argue with him about it, but I remember the kiwi carry trade

stranger:
The quid will fall and currencies will strengthen, but you are right - it does not apply to Russia and Ukraine, especially the other one)))

This kind of reinforcement, we will be only too happy until one of them defaults. We don't have everything to lose forever.

The lower the euro against the dollar, the more refugees will come to Europe, so the more they will have to leave. Refugees need cash in Europe, they need it, so they sell it to them.

Alexey Busygin:

This kind of reinforcement, we will be only too happy until one of them defaults. We don't have everything to lose forever.

The lower the euro against the dollar, the more refugees will come to Europe, so the more they will have to leave. Refugees need cash in Europe, they need it, so they sell it to them.

stranger:
were a few thoughts that came to mind at once.
Reason: