FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1382

charter:

No, no, you go on, keep the people amused.

It would be boring here without you.

Oh, see, at least I'm doing some good.)

Alexey Busygin:
The Ruble has been allowed to float freely, which means that inflation must be floating. And the fact that it has been held back doesn't matter anymore.
It has been floating freely for a long time )

You are like those talking heads on TV, the rupee (hryvnia) fell because.... and go on with your bullshit. And no one will say that all currencies are getting cheaper because the quid, bought up seven years ago, is growing.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You can't catch it.
You have to return the rupee to the harbour periodically to keep it from floating away.

iIDLERr:
kids, watch the gold. one more break and you can do anything stupid. even the arrows.
At crucial moments, you disappear. How low do we go? Limit 1070 doesn't take it and doesn't want to go up.

Alexey Busygin:
The ruble should be periodically returned to the harbour to keep it from floating away.
Get it back in the shitter, while the quid is the reserve currency and growing, the ruble can only go down.

stranger:
Get him back in the hole, while the quid is the reserve currency and is growing, the ruble can only go down.
I don't trade on rubles, the spread is too high there, I have 2000 pips, gold is lower, just a hundred, and I say wow!

Everything seems to have begun to disintegrate in Europe.

Alexey Busygin:
Everything seems to have begun to fall apart in Europe.
Has Schengen been abolished and gays banned?

Alexey Busygin:
Everything seems to have begun to disintegrate in Europe.
The low on the euro will be renewed.
Reason: