FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1328

Lesorub:

wrong...

on the chyf looks like the stops are being taken out

what about the euro pound?

the cad is a pain in the ass...

Zogman:

Thanks strange !

I don't think anyone here is criticising you for trading, just for other things :(

The fact that I'm talking to you like this is purely because of your laziness.

I have been dealing with bids today, by the way, if before yesterday stops flew out on a hundred and a half, today there is nothing to see, just to prevent it)

Lesorub:

don't you get tired of taking people out?

trending down on the eu, up on the chif:

I don't give a shit about your 'trend'.)

stranger:
I don't give a shit about your "trend")

Trouble with colporteurs...

mmmoguschiy-new:
 что ж ты все так буквально воспринимаешь? под словом кружок я имел ввиду квадратик  Но тоже ничего! Чего там на куды даты выставлять?

Don't confuse me, I'll confuse myself.

Where to put the reps is a philosophical question, it's not up to me, it's up to you. What kind of drawdown you are ready to take on your chest. The market hasn't got a distinctive scale, it's fractal, and therefore there are a lot of trends on it, and they're simultaneous. But the less you crave drawdown, the greater the risk of getting into the wrong side, or, as Strenzier says, running around the field with a bare butt. There has to be a clear entry, exit criterion and scenario. And most importantly - your actions in any development of this situation. And the more you have the initial data, the higher the probability of the execution of the scenario, profitable for you.

I can show you how to trade profitably using only sticks, it's possible and it guarantees against significant drawdowns. But if you also take volumes and options into account, it will be many times more effective.

vng_nemo:

Where to put the reps is a philosophical question, it's not up to me, it's up to you. What kind of drawdown you are ready to take on your chest. The market hasn't got a distinctive scale, it's fractal, and therefore there are a lot of trends on it, and they're simultaneous. But the less you crave drawdown, the greater the risk of getting into the wrong side, or, as Strenzier says, running across the field with a bare butt. There has to be a clear entry, exit criterion and scenario. And most importantly - your actions in any development of this situation. And the more you have the initial data, the higher the probability of the execution of the scenario, profitable for you.

I can show you how to trade profitably using only sticks, it's possible and it guarantees against significant drawdowns. But if you also take volumes and options into account, it will be many times more efficient.

Yes, I try to take into account everything I can (if possible).

vng_nemo:

Where to put the reps is a philosophical question, it's not up to me, it's up to you. What kind of drawdown you are ready to take on your chest. The market hasn't got a distinctive scale, it's fractal, and therefore there are a lot of trends on it, and they're simultaneous. But the less you crave drawdown, the greater the risk of getting into the wrong side, or, as Strenzier says, running around the field with a bare butt. There has to be a clear entry, exit criterion and scenario. And most importantly - your actions in any development of this situation. And the more you have the initial data, the higher the probability of the execution of the scenario, profitable for you.

I can show you how to trade profitably using only sticks, it's possible and it guarantees against significant drawdowns. But if you also take into account volumes and options, it will be much more effective.

I found one message in the options branch of red forum, I put it in my bookmarks, but I cannot find it. If I do find it I will post it, it will be interesting for all of us.

I have not figured it out myself.

Fucking philosophers again. Who's going to clean up after themselves?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Yes, I try to take into account everything I can (if possible). including optics. show me a couple of reps for example?

Here are a couple at different scales.

vaz:
Fucking philosophers again. Who's going to clean up after themselves?
Let's skip the charts, but let's get to the proletarian essence (Bumbarash)
Reason: