FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1224

Bicus:

For those who are too lazy to read:http://allinternet.info/others/shvejcarskie-banki-oprovergli-zakrytie-schetov-rossiyan/

"Credit Suisse's press office said that while the bank usually does not comment on client relationships, this time they are forced to publicly deny rumours about the closure of Russian accounts.

"The information that the bank is closing accounts of Russian clients with balances up to $5 million is not true. Neither is it true that the bank applies fees and penalties on accounts with such balances," the bank said in an official statement. Credit Suisse also said it remains committed to serving Russian clients with large or very large capital "who are provided with a wide range of financial services."

So stop spreading the bullshit to the masses.

I wasn't talking about closing! I was talking about freezing of accounts! And these are different things, when you close an account, your money is privatized. A freeze simply cuts off access to withdrawals and transfers of large sums. Of course, of all the things you wrote, that's a lie.

Bicus:
EURUSD is up, GBPUSD is down.

I think you're right there) Audi up top)

Zogman, some more mumbo jumbo to broaden your horizons)

http://inosmi.ru/russia/20151031/231112052.html

Искаженные рейтинги Всемирного банка
Искаженные рейтинги Всемирного банка
  • inosmi.ru
Для некоторых государств улучшение своих позиций в рейтинге благоприятности ведения бизнеса Всемирного банка превратилось в национальный приоритет. Однако результаты таких исследований иногда весьма обманчивы. Дело в том, что ежегодные рейтинги легкости ведения бизнеса и отношения к нему со стороны регулирующих органов основаны не на анализе...

stranger:

I think you're right there) Audi up top)

Zogman, some more mumbo jumbo to broaden your horizons)

http://inosmi.ru/russia/20151031/231112052.html

All these ratings by Europeans and Americans cannot be taken seriously. They have already discredited themselves, as has the world bank.

Ukraine has shown the underbelly of European institutions.

Alexey Busygin:

All these ratings by Europeans and Americans cannot be taken seriously. They have already discredited themselves, as has the world bank.

Ukraine has shown the ins and outs of European institutions.

I don't think I'll write like this, they'll get banned again, they have strange rules here, if you say what you think, you get banned))).

I posted the book "Everything is for sale", it describes how ratings are made for lame securities, I think the differences are small.

Alexey Busygin:
I didn't say closure! I said freezing the accounts!

Give me a link to back up what you are saying. Is it that difficult? Or is it just your fantasy?

Alexey Busygin:
when you close the account, your money gets privatised.

OK. It's all clear. You don't need to cite any sources. You just don't know what you're talking about.

Bicus:

OK. It's all clear. You don't need to cite any sources. You just don't know what you're talking about.

Go limiters on audi put on 7120 and 7110 if you haven't already, fuck those gnome cans)))

stranger:
Go limiters on audi put 7120 and 7110 if you haven't already, fuck those gnome cans))))
I'll wait with the audi. not quite clear with it yet. But yeah, more up than down. I'll wait a while.

Bicus:
I'll wait with the audi. it's not quite clear with him yet. But yes, more up than down. I'll wait a bit.
No time to watch and wait anymore)

Barabashkin, why can't you post a link to a free product on the forum? SBPro I mean.
Reason: