FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1134

vaz:
Got it, sold with the current ones.

someone's going to get called out...

Lesorub:

someone's going to get called out...

Spoiled phone, the harrier said 1.31))

vaz:
the spoiled phone, the harrier said 1.31 came out.))
that's right, i ran it...

Oh Master, where are you.....

How can we live without YOU...

Lesorub:
Right, I did...

Go on, son, practice on cats, but throw away the sticks and that unfinished cd in the same place.)

stranger:

Go on, son, practice on cats, but throw away the sticks and that unfinished cd in the same place.)

OK, I'll go, your pictures won't make you drink...

Anybody have any tips on the ruble?

The moon is out of whack today:

Lesorub:

The moon is out of whack today:

It's about time you learned your honour. Already they're taking too much.

Alexey Busygin:
Who has a clue about the rouble?
The banking system of the Russian Federation has overcome "currency hunger", as reported by Elvira Nabiullina, head of the Central Bank of Russia.
She noted that the need for foreign currency refinancing from the Russian regulator has decreased, and the debt to the central bank has decreased to 26 billion dollars, while the limit was 50 billion dollars.
As a reminder, the Russian regulator turned to foreign currency refinancing in order to stabilize the peak of external debt payments and to stimulate foreign currency liquidity.
As already announced by the CBR, the peak of these payments this year has been successful. In the 4th quarter the volume of Russian external debt repayments will reach USD 38.1 billion.
According to experts, banking institutions have passed the peak of repayments without difficulties, largely due to the inflow of shadow capital into the Russian Federation.
Reason: