FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1127

Zogman:
what is it?

the money...

it's there, it's not there anymore...

Lesorub:

Money...

It's there, it's not there anymore...

It is definitely there in immeasurable quantities (if not enough, it will be printed) and always, unlike one's own pocket.

It would seem a simple task: to move at least part of the dough from there and into your pocket. It seems that you do not need much, because they may not even notice a shortage of money with a few zeros. And if they do, the printing press will make up for it.

For reflection, love it!!!))who's the edge? ))))

Evgeniya Balchin:
For reflection, love it!)))) Who's on the outside? ))))
The edge, as usual, is the newbies.

Server Muradasilov:
The edge ones, as usual, are newbies.
))))))))) and the teeth are big))) I think it's about who's looking for reversal patterns - safer. It's not easy to decide on an entry point....And being in the middle is dangerous! sort of))

Lesorub:

I can't get over your stance on euR: those who are pro-growth are pro-saggers, those who write her down are dry-brained...

have you even sold the loonie, from your figures ???

Nothing funny, I'm ready to buy at 1.1280 too

Alexey Busygin:
Nothing funny, I'm ready to buy at 1.1280 too
it's an auction, sell or buy....

Any midnighters?

Zogman:

How is your robot - which you mentioned about a year ago - developing?

I trade successfully, although the development continues and there is no end in sight )). It was tested last Friday in signals on demo and real accounts and in two weeks the statistics will be ready for testing. The signals are in my profile.

Yury Reshetov:

It is definitely there in immeasurable quantities (if not enough, they will print more) and always, unlike in one's own pocket.

It would seem a simple task: to move at least part of the dough from there and into your pocket. It seems that they do not need much, because there deficit with a few zeros may not even be noticed. And if they do, the printing press will make up for it.

(chuckles) Hello. Got any new grails?)
Reason: