FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1022

Dear Teacher, looking forward to more ceilings from YOU, bring us any)

waiting for correction of yesterday's moves early in the morning. on the eu and astral, it is possible to open more than 20 pips.

you can't open much from a hard drive.

iIDLERr:
You can't open much from a hard drive.
Why is HE excommunicated from us again?

stranger:
What was HE excommunicated for again?
who? when?

iIDLERr:
who? when?

While we were asleep the enemy... at night...

I guess our Great Sensei, may his years last and his bald head not fade, when we fell asleep went to the neighboring village, they sent him there as usual, a word for a word and a bath)

yesterday's nonsense with the bans. Ilya with the most correct Tuma is in the ban. the rest of us are in shock.

iIDLERr:
yesterday's nonsense with the bans. Ilya and the most correct Tuma are in the ban. The rest of us are in shock.
Yeah, the ranks were split. I think Ishim got banned for his vicious swearing and detailed revelations. But Tuma and Lesorib probably went to a disco in a neighbouring village with their record library. They are solid people and won't send anyone here for a pound for free. Definitely something on the side.

vaz:
Yes, the ranks have fallen. I think Ishim has been banned for his vicious swearing and detailed revelations. But Tuma and Lesorib probably went to the next village for a disco with their phono library. They are solid people and won't send anyone here for a pound for free. Definitely something on the side.
They are not known for advertising in other people's discos. Ilya posted really interesting pictures.

iIDLERr:

Is gold worth selling?
Reason: