FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1513

Nestradamus:
Disappointing(((, I was hoping to learn something new... and here... a minute equals a minute, an hour equals an hour... it's a bit trite, isn't it?

Enlightenment, often brings disappointment. We are discussing the interval, not finding a price on the interval.

Nestradamus:

Congratulations to you too! That's the way to solve the inflation problem, just like that!!!!

Let's move away, or better yet, destroy all the monitors, and voila - the charts (read price) have stopped...

The girls shouted "Hurrah" and threw bras in the air...

i get it. you have to smash the monitor to get the bra off a chick..... i've done it easier... before.

stranger:
They just don't understand that there might not be a TF.)
I've seen a program somewhere that allows you to create an arbitrary TF. It would be interesting to give them a 4 min or 100 min TF and see how they react...

Alexey Busygin:
The Schnobel Prize is awarded for useless inventions and discoveries, and we' re not inventing or discovering anything here. So don't get your panties in a twist.
You and the Mighty? Don't get smart with me, three is too much... it's easier to divide by two...

iIDLERr:
I get it. To get a woman's bra off, you have to smash the monitor.... I've done it easier... before.
No, there's a simpler way, and it's been made clear - move away from the monitor...

Nestradamus:
I've seen a program somewhere that allows you to create an arbitrary TF. It would be interesting to give them a 4 or 100 minute TF and see the reaction...
I don't care what time frame it is, as long as the volumes are the same and there is no gluing.

How can I put this mildly? I don't pretend to be a Schnoble at all! I don't need a pig's snout in a row... I don't need much - as long as I have enough for everything

As for the halves - I personally don't give a fuck about the TF there - Fibka can be stretched to anything! I don't care what TF it is - Fibka can be hooked on anything! But you can get into trouble if you don't know what you're doing.

The hours before the opening are like an eternity

Nestradamus:
I've seen a program somewhere that allows you to create an arbitrary TF. It would be interesting to give them a 4 min or 100 min TF and see how it reacts...
I'd like a Nobel Prize... I'd like a Nobel Prize...

Speculator:
The hours before the opening are like an eternity
♪ let's troll, let's spend eternity ♪
Reason: