FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1884

Server Muradasilov:
Hedged trading, hedged margin - familiar with it?
No

charter:

There are no such things now, but there are times.

Sometimes (and even quite often) the market behaves illogically, against the "laws of physics", so to speak.

But if you are familiar with those very "laws of physics", then you know that the price has gone "illegally" and will definitely come back.

I see.

And if it doesn't?

EURUSD seems to have bounced back from 1.0800 yesterday and is now testing it again.

If one knew for sure that it won't break through, it would be a good buy entry. Can someone help clear the doubts?

Vadim Zotov:

EURUSD seems to have bounced back from 1.0800 yesterday and is now testing it again.

If I knew for sure that it won't break through, it would be a good buy entry. Can someone help dispel any doubts?

There's quite a lot of resistance here.

Even if it breaks, there is a chance that it will bounce back up.

I put a bylimit below the level.

Thank you. I couldn't resist and just went in when 1 wave up on M1 broke through. But the third one turned out to be shortened and now everything is hanging around 1.0800 again.

denniss:

Understood.

What if it doesn't come back?

According to the laws of physics, a stone thrown upwards is bound to return.

It is important to know the difference between a stone and a rocket. ))

charter:

According to the laws of physics, a stone thrown upwards is bound to return.

It is important to know the difference between a stone and a rocket. ))

I'd like to see it.

Hopefully it will reach at least a profit upwards. There's a good densification of the fibo levels there.

н

Vadim Zotov:

Hopefully it will reach at least a profit upwards. There's a good densification of the fibo levels there.

Stochastic says to keep selling on the euro.

denniss:
I would like to see.

People don't tend to see things they don't understand.

Unless you are a chemist, after a visit to a chemistry laboratory you are unlikely to be able to say exactly what you saw there.

Your description will be limited to the colour of the powders and instruments you saw. ))

Reason: