FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1225

Bicus:

Give me a link to back up what you are saying. Is it that difficult? Or is it just your fantasy?

Of course it's complicated! TV doesn't give you links, especially when you listen to it from the next room. And I haven't looked for this information on the internet because I don't have Swiss bank accounts.

So you can consider it a fantasy, if you like.

Bicus:

OK. It's all clear. You don't need to cite any sources. You just don't know what you're talking about.

What am I talking about? Privatization! I have had several accounts debited by this method without any explanation, and the bankers were immediately lost or wrote back. The amounts are not large, but it is still unpleasant.

Alexey Busygin:
What am I talking about? Privatization! By this method, several accounts were withdrawn in favour of law enforcement agencies without explaining the reasons and the bankers were lost or wrote on the spot. The amounts are not large, but it is still unpleasant.

Either you don't understand what you are writing about, or you have some crazy stuff going on.

"Money has been withdrawn from the accounts for the benefit of law enforcement" - how?

Can't you get a statement from the account for the transactions?

stranger:

And this could affect the price of oil. Upwards. Until the actual lifting of sanctions, if there is one.

http://inosmi.ru/world/20151031/231122950.html

The price of oil is purely speculative.

You may remember I was posting a piece on the impact of "US oil reserves" on the price of oil, where the lateness of one supertanker actually changes the price of oil worldwide by 5-10%)))

lactone:

You may remember I was posting a piece on the effect of "US oil reserves" on the value of oil, when the lateness of one supertanker in fact changes the value of oil worldwide by 5-10%)))

So I'm not arguing, the price of any instrument is pure speculation. I just see it being bought up, but you still need to "justify" the rise, the push.))

lactone:

Either you don't understand what you're writing about, or you've got some crazy stuff going on.

"Money has been withdrawn from the accounts for the benefit of law enforcement" - how?

Can't you get a statement from the transaction account?

That's the final statement.

This shit happens everywhere, all over the world. You just haven't had your turn yet.

lactone:

You may remember I was posting a piece on the effect of 'US oil reserves' on the value of oil, when the lateness of one supertanker in fact changes the value of oil worldwide by 5-10%)))

Greetings

Do you admit that some States can sell oil "on the sly" at an undervalued price ? Because with prices like these, they are screwed and they always want to eat.)

stranger:
So I'm not arguing, the price of any instrument is pure speculation. I can just see it being bought up, but you still need to "justify" the rise, the push.))

They have so many options)

Entire construction kits like these:

Alexey Busygin:

This is the final statement.

This shit is happening everywhere, all over the world. You just haven't had your turn yet.

I don't get it.

Well, bailiffs write off traffic fines or some such nonsense, but you're writing all kinds of bullshit.

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

Do you believe that some states can sell oil "quietly" at an undervalued price? Because with current prices, they are screwed, and they always want to eat.)

I believe the price of oil is formed not by the exporting states (OPEC, Russia, USA, etc.), but by multinational corporations - both oil exporters/producers(Exxonmobil, BP, Total, etc.) and those who buy it for production or refining.

These large corporations are the pure "market makers" in the oil market, while the exporting countries (be it Saudi Arabia, Nigeria or Russia) and state corporations (Gazprom for example) are simply hostages to the situation.

In the gas market, things are simpler - there are no global MMs, so "producer" and "buyer" often negotiate directly with each other. So it turns out that the "market price" of the Natgas futures has very little correlation with the price at which the "producer" and the "buyer" agree, but at the same time the price is already highly "politicised"

Reason: