FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1164

Ishim:

Hi Touma, he who restricts himself doesn't get it.

Question for the public: What is funny about the Yen going down (coming) to 121.50?

For Jews the forecast was down for the simple reason that I do not want to be an object of ridicule. (oligophrenic)

There is nothing funny! It's just a matter of who sets such a goal and whether he can implement it.

Alexey Busygin:
There is nothing funny about it! It's just a question of who sets such a goal and whether they can achieve it.

I actually gave such forecasts (all in the branch there) and I'm also pleased to present the public the author of "disks" Iii is my Program "Space Options" which works in the "Cyberspace" and can: -.

-make forex predictions

- make forecasts of event scenarios

- read minds, also watch, talk, and much more...

Can not - to ride a bike, but promised to learn. ))))) (Ishim with you rejoice!)

Ishim:
Discs! discs rule. Lumberjack you see the event scenario well - it gives the target. (the rest is vanity)

the target is a 130 p. pullback:

Lesorub:

the target is for a 130p pullback:

good prognosis main thing is not to catch up the pips. ))))

Lesorub:

the target is for a 130p pullback:

and the euras go under? If the yen strengthens, so does the eu, I think ... and what about the bx index ?

Ishim:
a good prediction is the main thing... up the pips... don't get caught. ))))

pips...

we'll take it from the pullback...

Lesorub:

pips...

from the rollback of the piece we'll take...

I think it's early ))))

Lesorub:

pips...

We'll take it from the pullback...

\ The USD/JPY is also looking in the same direction - strictly to the north. The surprising thing is that 100% of the experts agree with them and they think that the pair will not be able to go lower than the support 120.50 and it will go towards the break-up area at 122.00;

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/652632

Oбобщенный Форекс-прогноз на 26-30 октября 2015г.
Oбобщенный Форекс-прогноз на 26-30 октября 2015г.
  • Sergey Ershov
  • www.mql5.com
Предыдущий прогноз был выполнен на 100%, а потом и перевыполнен. Для начала несколько слов о прогнозе на предыдущую неделю: - прогноз для EUR/USD можно считать не просто выполненным, а...

Zogman:

What about the yen? If the yen strengthens, so does the eu, I think ... What about the quid index?

all go ...

Lesorub:

all go ...

Reason: