FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1168

vaz:
Again, I must have misunderstood what I was asking. What is the essence of the job? People are working on coffee sludge and the moon. The moon was red and you're in shorts and yay yay yay... wait for it.
You're not gonna make it.

Ishim:
The space of variants informs thoughts about a given subject of conversation, in general terms.(and does not chase every single thought, I would add from myself the words we do not guess, we guess.... i have the impression there is nothing more to see.... )
Oh you think so wrong, I have a lot of interesting things in my thoughts! I just don't always think about interesting things.

Ishim:
The software will be patented and sold to the Ministry of Defence! In the meantime, in the meantime, while she's with me - let's have some fun ))))))))))))))))

As long as you don't get banned by the moderator for all this fun.

Alexey Busygin:
Oh you shouldn't think like that, I have a lot of interesting things in my mind! I just don't always think about interesting things.
I don't think about your thoughts )))) (that's a joke), any questions? Go to )))).

Alexey Busygin:

The main thing is that a moderator doesn't get banned for this fun

as long as he doesn't get banned ))))))))))))))))))

Ishim:
you won't make it.
Ishim, I get it, you don't have to post it. No one will understand anyway.))) Write post factum and scold the losers - that's a sure thing!!!

Ishim:
as long as he doesn't get banned ))))))))))))))))))
Well, I have a different opinion so far. In a particularly biased way.

vaz:
Ishim, I get it, you don't have to post it. No one will understand anyway.))) Write post factum and scold losers is a sure thing!!!
may post may not post (you are not my moderator), may post online may not post online (you are not my moderator)

Alexey Busygin:
Well, I have a different opinion so far. In a particularly biased way.
it's okay ))))

Ishim:
I may or may not post (you are not my moderator), I may or may not post online (you are not my moderator)

Still, I looked through 5 pages of history and didn't find your prediction, can I have a link for analysis.

I still need to make a selection on euR, can you tell me. 1 Put the stops down but not increasing the lot or increase the lot and do nothing. Standing in buy for now!

Reason: