FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1104

pako:
We're all going to die, so take ALL of life today, there may not be a tomorrow
I don't need that today or tomorrow. ))) But all the rest, which does not harm and does not interfere with thinking, of course I will try to take. Yes, and the chances of getting what I want are greater when my head is sober. ;)

pako:
We're all going to die, so take ALL of life today, there may not be a tomorrow.
It's no use to him. He'll die healthy.

lactone:

Happy birthday, Idler!

Good health and love from your children and grandchildren!)

I came to visit you in Kiev... haven't been to one)

Anatoli Kazharski:
I don't need it today or tomorrow. ))) And all the rest, which does not harm and does not interfere with thinking, of course I will try to take. Yes, and the chances of getting what I want are greater when my head is sober. ;)
- Listen," said Pugachev with a kind of wild inspiration. - Let me tell you a tale that an old Kalmyk woman told me when I was a child. Once an eagle asked a raven, saying, crow-bird, why is it that you have lived in this world for three hundred years, and I have lived only thirty-three. - Because, father, answered the raven, you drink living blood, and I eat dead things. The eagle thought, let's try to eat the same. All right. So the eagle and the crow flew off. They saw a fallen horse and came down and sat down. The crow began to peck and praise. The eagle pecked once, pecked another, flapped his wing and said to the raven: no, brother raven, it is better to feed on carrion for three hundred years than to be drunk on live blood, and there as God wills!

pako:
- Listen," said Pugachev with a kind of wild inspiration. - Let me tell you a tale that an old Kalmyk woman told me when I was a child. Once an eagle asked a raven, "Tell me, Raven-bird, why is it that you have lived in this world for three hundred years, and I have lived only thirty-three. - Because, father, answered the raven, you drink living blood, and I eat dead things. The eagle thought, let's try to eat the same. All right. So the eagle and the crow flew off. They saw a fallen horse and came down and sat down. The crow began to peck and praise. The eagle pecked once, pecked another, flapped his wing and said to the raven: no, brother raven, it is better to feed on carrion for three hundred years than to drink live blood, and then what God wills!
Paco, we'll live 300 years. Anatole will be dead in 50.

pako:
- Listen," said Pugachev with a kind of wild inspiration. - Let me tell you a tale that an old Kalmyk woman told me when I was a child. Once an eagle asked a raven, "Tell me, Raven-bird, why is it that you have lived in this world for three hundred years, and I have lived only thirty-three. - Because, father, answered the raven, you drink living blood, and I eat dead things. The eagle thought, let's try to eat the same. All right. So the eagle and the crow flew off. They saw a fallen horse and came down and sat down. The crow began to peck and praise. The eagle pecked once, pecked another, flapped his wing and said to the crow: No, brother crow, it is better to feed on carrion for three hundred years than to drink live blood once, and then what God wills!
Well, if life is not red without the consumption of "carrion" (alcohol), what can be done. I have understood the meaning of a healthy lifestyle. ;)

iIDLERr:
Paco, we'll live to be 300 years old. Anatole will be dead by 50.
But life shows that those who drink sometimes don't even make it to 40.

Anatoli Kazharski:
But life shows that those who drink, sometimes do not even make it to 40.
I'm 51, Tol, I'm fagging it for now).

iIDLERr:
(Tol, 51 is up, I'm faking it for now.)

Good for you! But don't drink anyway. )

//---

And read. ))

Files:
Reason: