FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1111

Evgeniya Balchin:
Not as an advertisement, just interested... there are interesting offers... vskinvest.ru there were problems with the payment bank system about 3 months ago... now I don't know...
I don't know what you mean.

pako:
Where to the Crimea? Gurzuf in the avatar, you need a bag of obamoks there

The village near Gurzuf is not very expensive. You don't need a sack for sure.

Simeiz, Alupka, Miskhor are more expensive there.

Though with Sochi it cannot be compared.

And on account of an avatar - it so simply put the Bear. As a child I used to climb it when I was in Artek

Ishim:
Fuck you, Carl! (cackling ))))))
Thank you, Master.

lactone:

The village near Gurzuf is not very expensive. You don't need a sack, that's for sure.

Simeiz, Alupka, Miskhor are more expensive there.

Although you can't compare with Sochi.

In what settlement? And not expensive is how much?

solar:
You don't show a movie, you get a spanking)

solar:
Nothing has changed on the Eurobucks since May (for example). Why should people be given a rod if they can lynch themselves faster? ))) (Heh heh)
Oh, yeah?) People were told in July to buy 08 rubles each and smoke, but you're right, they do not need money, let them walk on the field with their naked asses))))

stranger:
Really?) People were told in July -buy 08 and pennies and smoke, but you're right, they don't need dneh, let them poke around the field with a bare butt)))
you bought????

pako:
What village? And not expensive is how much?

Yes, the village of Gurzuf.

"Not expensive" is compared to the places I've listed.

There are a lot of old houses there, buy and build a new one. I don't know the exact price.

the kids (i know) are going to thailand. tia, he deisane she aikmahesha. the keyboard is flooded with komot, etatty. with itea, say, for housing, from moscow double on everything, even for chicks.

iIDLERr:

the kids (i know) are going to thailand. tia, he deisane she aikmahesha. the keyboard is flooded with komot, etatty. with itea, say, for housing, from moscow double on everything, even for chicks.

Happy last year. Health and longevity. And a lot of greenery!
Reason: