FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 907

A lot of aggression, guys, and it's not clear what the benefit of it is and to whom.

And through aggression there is no intentional violation of forum rules.

so far, it smells of gaps...

new-rena:
so far it smells like gaps...

1298-1271=27pp

could be back in an hour

the moon's take is not taken, but I'm going down to 3167...

There's a lot to write about... Some people call me a philosopher... Well, that's something to think about. Let's start in order:

1. Someone said that one should not watch futures and options - for the lure of it all ... We are talking about futures and options - is it really too simple and obvious? Do not go far - the Euro. Futures and options - what is the "oil" picture? Everything is in the market. And so? Is it going down? No, it's not going down. It's going up, or it's sideways... a long one...

2. Someone said there's a lot of sellers - it's time to go up... And the truth - why not?

3. Moving on - someone said that one thing is appropriate today, another tomorrow... Why audi, harrier and all that... For Aude now there is a very interesting picture - all go there - as smeared with honey. It's kind of clear - most people have gone shopping... Isn't it appropriate to get into it? Moon's in there too. And judging by Strange's words it's the same(like him) "smart money.... Hmm... But here it's just like with the euro - there are more buyers than sellers. It would seem to be going up? But then again on the second point - why not go down as well?

Added - by the way the pound and the eur are all going down on.... Why would that be?

You have to philosophise about whether smart money rules the market or not. Either everything is open and transparent and they have to open up against the AUD, or there will be a reverse trade ... Time will tell

stranger:
Guys, I'm getting tired of explaining, I'm happy with profits from three figures or higher and I don't care what it is, raw material, muye or something else. I bought the same audi from 70.5 and half will close at 73.5 and I am pro....m what it is. I do not call anyone to anything and do not advise, I do not need investors, I will strain my brain for my uncle, so what do you need from me? I don't get it.
i don't get it. why are you here? you don't need investors, you don't need students, you don't give out predictions...

is it clear that you are bored, you want to socialize? why are you playing around? why are you so hostile towards people? everything has a reason. what is yours? you earn less than you lose?

Someone asked me about Linux. Like Zog...

It's hard to explain in words. In a nutshell - Python doesn't use graphing. Combined with console Ling you know what results can be achieved... Only the speed of execution would not be compromised.

mmmoguschiy-new:
A lot has been written here... Some people call me a philosopher...

I don't think you've ever been called that...

Still yelling? I'll ask you to address me by my name...

Banned some duckbills... And Grandpa... You've had your fun? I guess you liked my lessons, huh? The boys did their best. You'll see more than that. It's all a blossom...

Forecasts? I didn't, I don't intend to... Only lessons... Only lessons... of life... trading ))

I'm going mushrooming... at the dealer )))

looked at the calendar for the week - flying eu without hitting (to divers) by the end of the week...

first to drive the price up - and on to the shapalas (800 p. breakpoint for me...)

Reason: