FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 760

:)

Evgeniya Balchin:
I'm up to 1543

on the weekly candle TR 5518 - 5564

But..., how KUCL will lead there, through the bottom 5288, 5165, 5058, 5012 or some other way, we'll see!

Pound has already closed 50/50 for the week and thought it would be a loss )))))

Ishim:

Pound has already closed 50/50 for the week and thought it would be a loss )))))

It's unlikely for the pound. Can you make a prediction like this: let's say I sold and it goes up...

EURTRY short for at least six months...

Good luck and profits...

new-rena:
unlikely on the pound. Can you make a prediction like this: let's say I sold and it goes up...
50|50 is coming out profits to losses, now the market is not suitable for such trades need monotonic unidirectional motion - there will be corrections in m1 m5. There is no such a thing - the stop 35 pips. TP from 40 to 60. I will use 10 pairs next week. (What pairs are interesting I can announce the entries on Monday). M15 - m30 - TP go 200 - 350 pips. (3 pairs ready.....)

Evgeniya Balchin:
I am up to 1543

There was such a thing:

Ishim:
50|50 is going to be profits to losses, now the market is not suitable for such trading - we need monotonic unidirectional movement - that's where the m1 m5 corrections will be. There is no such a thing - the stop 35 pips. TP from 40 to 60. I will use 10 pairs next week. (What pairs are interesting I can announce the entries on Monday). M15 - m30 - TP go 200 - 350 pips. (3 pairs ready.....)

Of course... Monotonous movement and I want it - on a sloping straight line, right?

Ok. Entries are waiting.

I look at it this way and realize that I am the stupidest and even "idiot" here.
Reason: