5 points/day or 100 points/month - page 5

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

Unfortunately, even in a closed forum there will be DELUSES who will then sell the work to the left.

We need to make it all our own!

How? We'll have to think about it!

MOLET писал (а) >>

But there have to be some terms and conditions on the entry, haven't there?

Entry fee of $10,000 will suffice.

I agree to be treasurer.

Starting to accept payments Z834463440***.

Check with MOLET for forum address .

Face control, fingerprinting, biometric verification, DNA testing...

LeoV писал (а) >>

That's good of course, but you haven't answered my previous questions )))))

Of course 5 pips a day is good. But here is a good point - what is the drawdown of the TS? What is the average and largest losing trade? From this depends the main question - what is the lot to open, so as not to lose the deposit, and whether it is worth opening at all? And the most important and decisive question - how can we be so sure that we will have these 5 points every day?

I am more interested in them than in the closed forum ))))).

The certainty of 5 pips a day is that the market is in constant motion. The market moves ~43200 pips in a day. Why should we not have only 5 pips? People! >>think about it.

geopoint писал (а) >>

The $10,000 entry fee will suffice.

I agree to be treasurer.

No!

But it's a good idea! :-)

Entry - $0,

Prerequisites: ability to work in a team, have the will to trade,...

Who wants to join the closed forum - write an email to newforum-molet[@]yandex[.]ru with the subject: "joining"!

Who wants to help in creation of a forum and everything else write on the same email with a subject: "creation"!

In a letter specify the nickname on forum.mql4.com/ru!

MOLET писал (а) >>

The reason why 5 pips a day is so stable is because the market is always moving! The market moves ~43200 pips a day. Why should we not have only 5 pips? People! Think about it!

MOLET, I won't comment on your answer if you do.

What period of time are you on the demo?

What is it on the real.

Nothing personal.

goldtrader писал (а) >>

MOLET, I will not comment in any way on your reply if it follows.

What period are you on the demo?

What period are you on real.

Nothing personal.

You want me to just give you a one-two answer on what's what and how, on what I've been working on for years????!

I'm sorry! But when you ask me about my personal achievements, that's classified information!

MOLET писал (а) >>

You want me to give you a one-two punch about something I've been working on for years????!

I'm sorry! But when you ask about personal achievements, that's classified information!

The question was not about personal achievements or the system, but about my experience in the financial markets.

It's like asking a driver not "how much money do you make?" but "how many years driving?"

Sorry for trying to invade your private area.

goldtrader писал (а) >>

The question was not about personal achievements and the system, but about experience in the financial markets.

It's kind of like asking a driver not "how much money do you make?" but "how many years of driving?"

Sorry for trying to invade your privacy.

No! I'm the one who's sorry! I didn't read your post carefully!

Three years total experience, as a matter of fact.

I wasn't trying very hard to trade real money. I said until I find a 100% working TS I'm not going to go for real!

Reason: