FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 475

new-rena:
They call up to five times a day. I wrote above that I'm sick of these calls. Lately I've been answering straight away - "if it's about the financial markets or extra income, I'm dropping the call".

don't you want money?

test

azfaraon:
Maybe a goodwill gesture afterwards?

You have an indicator. I won't say this indicator is super, but you can make money with it. It's one of the best indicators I've ever seen or made. I have improved it a little bit and it works a little bit better, but I still don't use it and it still works about the same.

The gesture of goodwill is as follows.

28 pairs. The signal on the portfolio must be such that 14 pairs will be sold and 14 pairs will be bought. There is movement within the portfolio, but the camps are always two 14 on 14 anyway.

The first program I wrote above was as follows (November 2012).

I determined that EURUSD and USDCHF have an inverse correlation, and are moving in sync. To reduce the risks, I either sold them both or bought them both. The signal was a 70 points "spread" of transformed and superimposed quotes. No grid was used there. There were two orders the whole time. The sliding was reversed and the trades were reversed. The trades were sometimes in the red. My maximum was 1.5 months, but they still were in the plus. It was like that 12 times. And on the 13th ))

Zogman:

don't you need money?

Money can only be earned, there is nothing else.

lactone:

let's see.

"I can't see the future". as you were saying)

Don't mind going down, buy cheaper.

There the situation is, about 1.5500 registered more than 14000 sell contracts, and about 1.56 12500 won-traks to buy, hence the volume - there was a big amount of deals, and the situation is not cardinally changed. At 15525-50 there is a lot of Sellimits, they made a wall, so the movement to 1.5350-1.5300 is sure, let's wait and see) It's OK to buy cheaper too.

Eidler that euro, cad, kiwi, yen and aud are deadpans is clear)

stranger:

The situation is like this, near 1.5500 there were more than 14000 sell contracts, and near 1.56 12500 won-tracks on buying, so the volume - many deals were done, but the situation is not changed cardinally. At 15525-50 there is a lot of Sellimits, they made a wall, so the movement to 1.5350-1.5300 is sure, let's wait and see) It's OK to buy cheaper too.

Eidler that euro, cad, kiwi, yen and aud are deadpans is clear)

"the quid is dead" ?

new-rena:

You have an indicator. I won't say this indicator is super, but you can make money with it. It's one of the best I have ever seen or made. I have improved it a bit and it works a bit better but I don't use it anyway and it still works in the same way.

A goodwill gesture is as follows.

28 pairs. The signal on the portfolio must be such that 14 pairs will be sold and 14 will be bought. There is movement within the portfolio but the camps are always two 14 on 14 anyway.

The first programme I wrote about above was the following (November 2012).

I have determined that EURUSD and USDCHF are inversely correlated and move in sync. To reduce the risks, I either sold them both or bought them both. The signal was a 70 points "spread" of transformed and superimposed quotes. No grid was used there. There were two orders the whole time. The sliding was reversed and the trades were reversed. The trades were sometimes in the red. My maximum was 1.5 months, but they still were in the plus. It was like that 12 times.

How did you manage that? I'm amazed, it's very, very...

I tried such "strategies" when I was small and silly)))

Zogman:
I keep hesitating to ask, but I'll relocate myself - what do those fat red shits mean ?

in the direction of the sticks - profit level, in the opposite direction - possible price CUCLEUM before taking a profit...

stranger:

How did you manage that? I'm amazed, it's very, very...

I tried such "strategies" when I was young and stupid)))

Well, I wrote that strategy a long time ago. But I did 22 anyway.

That's the time, some stage of the program's work on the real.

Still in rose-tinted glasses, the program works, and I continue to write one chip after another.

Except I grew up faster before I got old.

учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] ! - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] ! - MQL4 форум

Zogman:

"the quid don't live" ?

Look narrowly, if the quid falls, it does not mean that all of the above will rise very much. "It will only go down for a year or a year and a half. I'm sick of repeating it all, go do something else, the inability to follow the thoughts of the interlocutor and take words out of context, forcing him to repeat what he said a few times speaks for itself.
Reason: