FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 471

new-rena:
Now he'll gather a general opinion, create an opinion, and stand in reverse.)
Rena, get down to earth, I don't give a shit about your opinion, how shall I put it gently?)

stranger:
I tell you to think with your head, but you're all interested in my pocket, that's your misfortune.

Yeah, give me the money yep... Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Old man, you've been earning your pension all your life, I've got a conscience so far.

stranger:
Rena, get down to earth, I don't give a fuck about your opinion, how shall I put it gently?)
Yeah, and I don't listen. It's your opinion that's being listened to and you're making money off of it. You're making it up.

OK, see you all on Monday) I'll count the chips and see if I need a forum or not.

You people sound like you have no brains at all...

Rena, don't bang the buttons so hard, the doctor on duty will hear.

stranger:
Rena, don't bang the buttons so hard, the doctor on duty will hear you.

I only read newspapers in the toilet))))

And there are no ghosts in my castle yet.)

You decided not to count the chips to make sure, didn't you?

new-rena:

I only read newspapers in the toilet))))

And there are no ghosts in my castle yet.)

You decided not to count the chips for me, so it's guaranteed, right?

Rena, why argue something here? We all have our own system and there is no point in discussing it, let alone saying that the right path is the only one (it affects everyone). If you want to, you can "play around" here, but I rarely manage to come near the computer tonight.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40161/page51

Vladimir Zubov:

Rena, why prove something to someone here? Everyone has their own system and I do not see the point in discussing it, let alone saying that only one way is right (this applies to everyone). If you want, you can "play around" here, but I rarely have time to come to the computer tonight.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40161/page51

Not proving, that's what I'm talking about - "free cheese only in a mousetrap", in this case - the forecast. I hope that those who read the above understand what I mean. Therefore, the most correct and unique way to win is your own and only your own!!!

new-rena:
I'm not proving it, that's what I'm saying - "free cheese only in a mousetrap". I hope that those who read the above understand what I mean. Therefore, the most correct and unique way to win is your own and only your own!!!
That's right!
Reason: