FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 449

stranger:

You can't monitor the futures via SME in real time, much less see the mm work. For purely technical reasons. And those reasons are that on SME, even "floor" traders find out the OI, i.e., the contracts remaining in hand, only after the close of trading, and all others only on the next day.

That's why I laughed at Tuma when he posted the fifteen minute chart with the OI indicator.

You only saw 15-20% of the market and drew totally wrong conclusions.

You know very well that I'm not bluffing. It's just that the markets are throwing volumes not in the current quarter, but for example in December '18. And there's a movement going on. After that, they take those volumes off and it's moving again. I have monitored the entire site for all currencies.

Maybe this site collects information from all forex and only after that the market reacts. That's why the delay is needed. I am more than sure that no platform in existence will have a current price that is more realistic than the CME.

In general, from my observations, it appears that your function is to divert traders' logic away from reality, towards quick profits, as well as to lead to a loss.

I take my leave and exhale.

new-rena:
... I have monitored the entire site for all currencies.

We've seen your charts. If that's all you were able to do, you can only feel sorry for yourself. )

With that kind of analysis and interpretation, you're better off going nowhere. A complete lack of research results. You can't even call it research.

new-rena:
In general, according to my observations, it turns out that your function is to lead traders' logic away from reality, towards quick profits, as well as leading to a loss.

You're only saying that because you haven't been chewed up and put in your mouth. It's just jealousy. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

You're only saying that because you haven't been chewed up and put in your mouth. It's just jealousy. ;)

I've never been jealous of anyone.

Anatoli Kazharski:

We've seen your charts. If that's all you were able to do, you can only feel sorry for yourself. )

With that kind of analysis and interpretation, you're better off going nowhere. A complete lack of research results. You can't even call it research.

you are NOT right. you have NO grounds and arguments! If there is, you need a specific question and a specific answer.

stranger:

You only saw 15-20% of the market and drew totally wrong conclusions.

He didn't even see that 15-20%.

new-rena:
you are NOT right. you have NO grounds whatsoever!
You have demonstrated everything yourself. Therefore there are grounds. ;))

Anatoli Kazharski:
He hasn't even seen the 15-20%.

you are NOT right. you have no grounds and no arguments! If there is, you need a specific question and a specific answer.

unsubstantiated statements are just an attempt to show the greatness of your own self. Usually it's by horoscope - Crab or Aries.

Anatoli Kazharski:
You have demonstrated everything yourself. That's why there are grounds. ;))

Where, show me where you disagree?

If you show me, we'll discuss it.

Reason: