FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 369

stranger:
Teacher, did you understand why I laughed when you sold the Audi on Friday?)))
I sold an Audi in the 90s in '96 or '98 now can't remember. Evra was 0931 - but now yesterday's m1 has been cancelled.

audi listened to the shooter and took off

gold listened to the adler and fell

I've been thinking about OI, it turns out there are a lot of schemes to manipulate it,

unlikely to be implemented in reality, but still

1) I sold 10...0000 options to myself - the OI will be huge at this strike - but it has no real sense - because I do not need to defend this level - if it penetrates I will move it from one pocket to another

Let's assume that I cannot trade with myself(the ValSecexchange banned it), but it's also easy to bypass, right:

2a) firm A sells 10...0000 options to firm B through the exchange, and in the OTC market the opposite is done - B sells A options ...

as a result the OI on the exchange is huge really, no ...

2b) two firms A and B are controlled by the same owner, but are different legal entities - firm A sells options to firm B on the exchange - again, huge OM, but there is no point in protecting it - if the

the owner of the firms moves money from one pocket to another ....

Zogman:

audi listened to the shooter and took off

gold listened to the adler and fell

Nothing heard by the Teacher....

Zogman:

I've been thinking about OI, it turns out there are a lot of schemes to manipulate it,

unlikely to be implemented in reality, but still

1) I sold 10...0000 options to myself - the OI will be huge at this strike - but it has no real sense - because I do not need to defend this level - if it penetrates I will move it from one pocket to another

Let's assume that I cannot trade with myself (the ValSec exchange banned it), but it's also easy to bypass, right:

2a) firm A sells 10...0000 options to firm B through the exchange, and in the OTC market the opposite is done - B sells A options ...

as a result the OI on the exchange is huge really, no ...

2b) two firms A and B are controlled by the same owner, but are different legal entities - firm A sells options to firm B on the exchange - again, huge OM, but there is no point in protecting it - if the

the owner of the firms moves money from one pocket to another ....

Fantasise further)

stranger:
Keep imagining)

I buy 10...0000 options at strike 10 and sell at strike 11

we see a huge oi at levels 10 and 11.

but that's not really fair - unlikely to get to 10, but not to 11

- so.

in fact, there is no protection for this level - I don't care if it gets to 10 or 11, I win from one contract and lose from the other ...

gold something has grown back

Zogman:

I buy 10...0000 options at strike 10 and sell at strike 11

we see a huge oi at levels 10 and 11.

but that's not really fair - unlikely to get to 10, but not to 11

- so.

in fact, there is no protection of this level - I do not care - it will pass 10 and 11 - from one contract I win from the other in the plus...

So what for me, buy it, see)))

stranger:
So what do I do, buy it, see)))
I'll have to think about it.
Reason: