FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 359

Евгения:
The bottom traders in and out of the spot counts are sorted out, thank you.

???

Ishim:
I don't know what I'm testing, the ratio 2/8 has been clear for a long time using TA. Actually it's the price that offers you entries - then you look for the exit.

This is a weak ratio provided that there is only one order here and there (moose is essentially a reverse order). to understand this better, write it down in pips and consider the spread, bid, ask.

If you do not know what to do with the market, you may start a new market with more profitability.

So calculate))

Zogman:

???

I made the corrections. I'm writing from a tablet, so it's automatically set its own. What do you think?

new-rena:
To understand it better - put it on paper in points and consider spread, bid, ask.

Entry by TA 2/8, 2 wins 8 losses, e.g. 7-8 fakes on H1 and the 9th one will trigger - it will be an H4 channel. Or as a fashionable rebound from a large volume level (I haven't checked it myself - but it's all the same - 200 years) . Out of 10 rebounds, there are 3 missed, 5 overshoots and 2 are right on the level. And in fact, there are also level breakouts (this is the same one) - here we need the breakout/bounce series, so how can we distinguish the overflight from the breakout? - You can't do it with the SL, but where to place it?

As I see you have not checked anything in practice, you just write - write and write on the forum, write and write. ()

Евгения:
Can you advise or who has figured it out may be able to comment. Here are some questions for me for the coming working day. On ninja trader, sot and laughs I have understood them slowly, thank you. 1) on stops and forward trades it makes sense tofluctuate between 1.0820 and 1.1115. watch info- these are the same derivatives as futures with options.... again where... looking for. 2) someone is working against the trend in a big way-i.e. mm. And who is it mm- clearing house? Probably not seg... Looking for 3) what is the point of being mm on options, I conclude that mm is not there, but on futures is. Again it is clear that there is a clearing house and it can act as an mm, but I just don't see the interest, those losses can be covered by counter der. 4)can the issuer of any derivative legally give up, for example at the expense of another profitable trade. 5)options for closing unprofitable trades (e.g. losses on options to open a futures position) 5)if you cannot meet your contract, e.g. a margin call, who does the liability pass to?6.After all, there can't be more or less sales than purchases, for example. And if the contract is transferred to someone, what counter derivatives overlap, it is possible to foresee, to know. 7) I understood that many traders close their position before the expiry of the new contract, it seems to be visible this month. And if they do not close it, what then? The futures have a loss, but the option? Ways to cover the losses? Are there? 7) They open a position to overlap the losses, to equalise the selling and buying, or they open both for buying and selling at once. Is this correct? To avoid being in a drawdown.

2.No, hedgers.

It doesn't matter who.

3. it does.

4. if it's not against the rules.

5. The one who opened the position is responsible, liability for losses cannot pass to anyone else.

6. + 1 contract, not more.

7. Some people just close, others re-open on the next contract. Nothing, they close and close, fix profit or loss and that's it.

The MM opens a position performing their duties when there is no counterparty to the trade.

Ishim:

Entry by TA 2/8, 2 wins 8 losses, e.g. 7-8 fakes on H1 and the 9th one will trigger - it will be an H4 channel. Or as a fashionable rebound from a large volume level (I haven't checked it myself - but it's all the same - 200 years) . Out of 10 rebounds, there are 3 missed, 5 overshoots and 2 are right on the level. And in fact, there are also level breakouts (this is the same one) - here we need the breakout/bounce series, so how can we distinguish the overflight from the breakout? - You can't do it with the SL, but where to place it?

As I see you have not checked anything in practice, you just write - write and write on the forum, write and write. ()

the quote always goes at an angle of no more than 45%, which is 1/2. I.e. any TA will give a maximum of 1/2. What is there to check? 50% of sells and 50% of baeks, no matter how you turn it)) Elementary, Watson)

new-rena:

This is a weak ratio provided that there is only one order here and there (moose is essentially a reverse order). to understand this better, write it down in pips and consider the spread, bid, ask.

This is also because the signal is clearly late. Increasing the ratio leads to increasing the duration of operation and drawdown, and decreasing the risk.

so calculate))

i enter from the level of sl=tp =30bp. i miss smaller entries of 20-15bp. because of large SL (30bp).

Ishim:

I enter from sl=tp =30pips, I miss smaller entries of 20-15pips because of large SL (30pips).

This is a pips, respectively, a big risk.

new-rena:
the quote always goes at an angle of no more than 45%, which is 1/2. That is, any TA will give 1/2. What is there to check? 50% of sells and 50% of baeks, no matter how you turn it)) Elementary, Watson)
Well, trade on the transport. (by the way there were such - the monitor measured)

Ishim:
Well, trade on the transport. (by the way, there were some of them here - measuring the monitor).
Well, what was said was that you can't get more than 1/2 using TA on history, no matter how you like it.
Reason: