FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 253

Speculator:
Up for now, but slowly, maybe even to (1.5690) But it will go down to at least 1.5500. I would sell right here and now!

This is my range on the pound today 1.5545 -1.5665.

iIDLERr:
Come on, you and your silver have gone quiet, haven't you?
I have limited resources in my brain)
Ishim:
I sold the euroland at 1010, got the buy halfway down the road.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
As for the unclear question, if we think that the Buyer's strike is executed at the level of n, it means that it is sold at this level )) and we need another contract that will break this one in order to drive the price even higher.
If you ask me, the contract is sold out and so on. It is sold at the current moment. Whether the price reaches the expected level or not is another question ))

GopFX __:
As far as I'm concerned, the contract is sold and tchk. It is sold at the current moment. Whether the price reaches the expected level or not is another question ))
if the levels are counted correctly, it will...

iIDLERr:

GopFX __

grandpa's enthusiasm for options is not supported by other forum members. 10% of the market can't spin a dog. it's a theme invented in banks when young dol........ would try to justify their raison d'être. Eidler outplayed all this garbage at once. only Eidler has a physics department at LSU, and they have a semi-masonic hangout. grandfather was into all sorts of bullshit in the market, gan, waves, fibonacci. hopefully that will pass.

That's what the woodpeckers are talking about) No, they're stuck with options and that's it)))

stranger:
That's what I'm telling the woodpeckers) No, they are stuck with options and that's it)))
You are the one who says everything must be taken into account. So we do))

GopFX __:
As far as I'm concerned, the contract is sold and tchk. It is sold at the current moment. Whether or not the price reaches the expected level is another question ))
Read a little.

GopFX __:
As far as I'm concerned, the contract is sold and tchk. It is sold at the current moment. Whether the price reaches the expected level or not is the second question ))
So the second question is the answer )) the rush e.... Pardon me for my hotness.

stranger:
That's what the woodpeckers are talking about)) No, they're stuck on options and that's it)))
The straightforwardness of the brain=))))

new-rena:
Read a little bit.
It's about futures - not options
Reason: