FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 205

GopFX __:
Personally, I don't give a damn about the platform or the language - whatever I need to write in! It all depends on the purpose. But the main thing, of course, is performance. Here, for example Bodek asserts that he had a super-fast program, which at the same time was written in slow Python and consisted of a million lines of code.

Z.U. But why they advertise these webbies - I really don't understand)) Well, okay, for example Strange, he knows where to open - with weak Internet, it's easier to go through web, but what about the rest? They'll get their asses kicked... in their sneakers.
I have enough of it for a terminal, that's why I don't need a faster one, otherwise I'd connect it).

GopFX __:
Has the Bull line hit the bear from below? Is the lion okay with that? ))

stranger:
I don't need it for the terminal, so I don't need a faster one, otherwise I'd plug it in.)
And the smart books and the back of your head to teach? ))

stranger:

And I'm saying that Yusuf is confused.

That's his new theory. There are leopards besides lions jumping around.

pako:
North's levels are calculated according to the "primer" that Strange once published. I drew it, I won't post it here. There's a screenshot of Tarabanov in Impulse, perhaps you'll understand who it is from this thread.

new-rena:

And I'm saying that Yusuf is confused.

That's his new theory. There are leopards besides lions jumping around.

He's got the bull all mixed up, and he's asking the lion what it's like)))

stranger:
You've got it all mixed up, the bull's getting fucked and he's asking the lion how he's doing)))
I'm gonna go catch my breath. That's hilarious, I can't stop)))

new-rena:
North's levels are calculated according to the 'primer' published by Strange. I drew it, I won't post it here. There is a screenshot of Tarabankin in Impulse, perhaps you will understand who it is from this thread.
What is this primer? I want one too!!! ))

GopFX __:
What's a primer? I want one too!!! ))
There's plenty of them on the Internet, even for free.)

azfaraon:
Good day ... If I may have a few words about GBP/USD? I see 1.5587 as a potential upside point ( 1.5760 only by impulse and I think, that when we end the week with weekly candlestick, which leaves a shadow of 250-270 points ( four digits)...If the market will stay above the level, the lower the aim will be: After 1.5460 I see the target is 1.5331 (Monday-Tuesday) If the market will stay above the level till the end of the month, the target is 1.5409 and already 1.5223 (4-5 August (1.5169)?
All the same, I see that before the end of the month should all go to 1.58 ...from 1.54. what do our oldest forum members say?
Reason: