Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 144

sanyooooook:

Oh, how interesting:

Come on... Give me the details.

sanyooooook:

Sanek Hi, I have a question about MT5, I do not know who to turn to, maybe you can help,

I have a real account opened at O......... i bought a real account through MT5 RTS, everything seems clear, that is, exchange commission for each transaction (scalper 2 rubles in a circle) at night they take broker's commission (assets up to 20 thousand 4 rubles in a circle), but there was a strange thing that happened every day at 18 with what happened then writing off then adding some amounts, and then write off more (for clarity on the 6000 rubles exchange commission, took 14 000 rubles for all the time the evening rollover)I contacted technical support and found out that it's a terminal problem, allegedly there is a desynchronization with the exchange and evening clearing is the alignment of the account, my question as something that can be taken into account in their strategy said it was impossible, the platform feature, you can not comment on that. Do you have any comments on this?

Thank you

ex_kalibur:

Sanek Hi, I have a question about MT5, I do not know who to turn to, maybe you can help,

I have a real account opened at O......... i bought a real account through MT5 RTS, everything seems clear, that is, exchange commission for each transaction (scalper 2 rubles in a circle) at night they take broker's commission (assets up to 20 thousand 4 rubles in a circle), but every day at 18 with something strange happened that happened then withdrawal or accrual of any amount, at what withdrawal more (for clarity on the 6000 rubles exchange commission, withdrawal for all time 14 000 rubles in the evening rollover)I contacted technical support and found out that it's a terminal problem, allegedly there is a desynchronization with the exchange and evening clearing is the alignment of the account, my question as something that can be taken into account in their strategy said it was impossible, the platform feature, you can not comment on that. Do you have any comments on this?

Thank you

I do not trade with MT5

You should create a theme and i think the Admins or those who use MT5 will reply to you.

TheXpert:
Now, come on... Give me the details.

Yes yesterday in the chat room, it only dawned on me today what "MMam" and "komisa" are. )

sanyooooook:
I don't trade with MT5
Ok thanks, I'll go to Renat then :)

interesting spikes very similar to buying:

ex_kalibur:
OK thanks, I'll go to Renate then :)
Clearing as usual

zfs:
Clearing is normal
No, it's not. That's the point!!! There is no such thing on plaza two or quickie, I specifically pointed it out to the broker's technicians and they clearly stated the problem with the platform, so I am looking for the truth why it's like this

sanyooooook:

Yes yesterday in the chat room, it only dawned on me today what "MMam" and "komisa" are. )

Who did? Knocked them on Skype, there didn't seem to be any such thing.

I don't see it in the chat room either.

TheXpert:

Who wrote? Knocked on their Skype, didn't seem to be anything.

I don't see it in the chat room either.

There was, I didn't type it myself.

Here's a screenshot, or you won't believe this.)

Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru
Reason: