FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 181

donHenaro:
I've got some, do you think it goes well with lunar? It should go well with lunar, I think they have their own men there (in Canada).

I'm not interested in harrier, it's just that the forum is all about harrier - you have to say something.

There's a Finnish liqueur called Laponi, with lingonberries - I'd recommend it.

Kick the moon up a half a fig so I can sleep better, or I'll be drunk out of my mind.

iIDLERr:

I'm not interested in harrier, it's just that the forum is all about harrier - you have to say something.

There's a Finnish liqueur called Laponi, with lingonberries - I'd recommend it.

I hear you, father.

but not today

What makes you think there will be a hep?

donHenaro:
what makes you think there will be a gap?
there will be many glorious gaps)

donHenaro:

Well, Mr. Jedi, the moon is bought for the whole depot, good luck selling

Latecomers are latecomers, target 1.60, let's go....

Why lie and not blush? Or the deposit is 100$ )) and if he is bought the target is not 1.60 but vice versa 1.27 imho , your targets are fantastic sir

Nestradamus:

The only way to decrypt the code is to link it to a language with a finite number of letters. Think about how many letters with such a variety of candlesticks.

Of course, one can search for repeatability of combinations (about 5 years ago I wrote something like that), but as a result I will come to patterns (which I do not really believe). By the way, when writing the code for candlesticks, I had to strongly average the lengths of bodies and shadows; otherwise the repeatability was impossible. So this way is a dead end in my opinion.

Sorry if I've dashed my hopes...

The code is elementary - the maximum correlation (or minimum) is searched for 4 parameters - open, clause, high, low (i.e. 8 correlations are calculated). It is also possible to shift the starting point in the cycle, since Ishim was talking about one master, the other slave. Also, in the same loop it is possible to loop over pairs. Also in the same cycle you can cycle through TFs.

In short, one cycle is not weak on functionality and gathering of statistics. And the main thing is to have synchronization of candlesticks according to time, otherwise the grail (I believe in Ishim's idea !!!!) will be only on demo.

I think they did it on the 4. He's a smart guy, I forget his name. Ask around tomorrow, the old-timers will remember, he used to come up on the trade branch occasionally.

iIDLERr:
I think they did it on the 4. Smart guy, forget his name. Ask around tomorrow, old-timers will remember, he used to come up occasionally on the trade thread.

Isn't that by any chance?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10755

Прогнозирующий индикатор WmiFor 3.0 (ядро DTW)
Прогнозирующий индикатор WmiFor 3.0 (ядро DTW)
  • votes: 21
  • Murad Ismayilov
  • www.mql5.com
Прогноз движения цен, основывающийся на схожих ситуациях в прошлом.

new-rena:

The code is elementary - the maximum correlation (or minimum correlation) on 4 parameters - open, clause, high, low (i.e. 8 correlations are calculated). It is also possible to shift the starting point in the cycle, since Ishim was talking about one master, the other slave. Also, in the same loop it is possible to loop over pairs. Also in the same cycle you can cycle through TFs.

In short, one cycle is not weak on functionality and gathering of statistics. And the main thing is to have synchronization of candlesticks according to time, otherwise the grail (I believe in Ishim's idea !!!!) will be only on demo.

Go for it, do I mind. It's just that I've already tried to suck it out of my finger. Everyone has their own rake, maybe you won't step on it))))
Reason: