FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 179

stranger:
And how did you guess?))
all narcissism and a bit of luck .
lactone:

Eidler, OK THEY are there, but YOU are the man.

I remember our discussion a year (or even more) ago, when we were determining the cost of silver. And according to your data, it turns out that it costs a bit more than granite stone in Karelia (if you take it by its live weight=))

9.40 means 9.40.

Ishim:
I don't need it when I can post it online (and I warned you about the Canadian, it's good if you closed it). Dona Hye, post it!(by the way, he's a great fish! I wonder if he's not a fish?)

Shaman, Hye is a Korean dish of raw, pickled fish, don't misinform the public.

It's a world snack, by the way...

Nestradamus:
Shaman, Hye is a Korean dish of raw, marinated fish, don't misinform the public.
Hye is an awesome Korean dish .

Server Muradasilov:
Hye is an awesome Korean dish .

World snack...

You eat whatever you can get your hands on and then wonder where the moose come from.

Ishim:
Online moose and post-factum plus - that's a goddamn pattern ))))))))))))))))
(All right, we got it, the old one refuses to teach the youngsters, put pictures up - that's a goddamn pattern, now Ishim is at the helm :) (wait for it)

Server Muradasilov:
The old one's refusing to teach the youngsters, to post pictures, that's a goddamn pattern, now we're at the helm :) (wait for it)
Don't be such a pussy. Strange will digest the moon and come back to us.

Ishim:
do you want to talk about it?
You and I haven't argued about cooking, but I don't feel like it...

iIDLERr:
don't be a whiner, Strange is a rebounder, he'll digest the moon and come back to us.
is he a sperm whale? (or icebreaker Lenin!). granny said to strange - grandson, always put a stop-loss! grandson didn't listen to granny.....
Reason: