FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 160

Vizard_:
Tolyana... The funny thing is... not only do you not drink... you can't even joke))) Let's at least have a poetry battle... ...it'll be funnier... the shit is getting tense...

There's no pleasing everyone. Yes, I admit, my jokes are very sophisticated. It's kind of a psychologically-obnoxious-jokes-jokes-jest. Let them enjoy. ))

Life is rich in its variety. If everyone makes monotonous jokes, you'll probably agree with me, life will become boring, cloying and less interesting. And if you don't agree, that's ok, you'll live with it. ;)))

Let me "joke" on you at the same time. ) You say to me: "...because the shitting is already tense...". Everybody's stressing each other out here. Haven't you noticed? Somebody's stressing each other out with "bullshit" and somebody's stressing each other out with "bullshit". You're stressing someone out too and you don't hide your pleasure. You're just ostentatiously savoring it. Or do you have the airwaves here and you're fighting to get more of you on it? You've taken to choosing what's funnier for you and what's not. What's a good joke and what's a bad joke. What to arrange and what not to arrange. And you're relentless in your drinking. What else can I say? You are an angel in the flesh! )))

(All right. I won't do it again... But I can't promise, in case I can't keep it up. ;)

Teacher, come to us

I'm most amused by the birth of the new GRAAL, it's so similar to all the previous ones. Brand new trace, stable 30 pips a day, fucking profitability..... and then screenshots of the old dashes and balance where it should be)))

stranger:
Teacher, come to us
He's not talking... Either he's preparing a report... or he's looking for cockroaches...))

stranger:
I'm most amused by the birth of the new GRAAL, it's so similar to all the previous ones. Brand new trace, stable 30 pips a day, fucking profitability..... and then screenshots with old lines and balance where it should be)))
The distance between the dashes is probably always different. That's the fundamental difference. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

There's no pleasing everyone. Yes, I admit, my jokes are very sophisticated.

))))))) hilarious...
Tolik is rewarded...

Don't forget to wash up!!!))

stranger:
I'm most tickled by the birth of the new GRAAL, it's so similar to all the previous ones. Brand new trace, stable 30 pips per day, great fucking profitability..... and then screenshots of old dashes and balance where it's supposed to be)))

There's a thing called "LEGEND &&EAST". Whatever the name is, that's how it works. Only I'd swap the words in the title...

But his account seems to be getting better lately

Vizard_:
))))))) hilarious...
Tolik is awarded...

artesian...

Vizard_:
))))))) hilarious...
Tolik is rewarded...

Thank you. I'm very touched. Cut right out with a piece of the monitor and hung it on a ribbon around his neck. )))

Lesorub:
Artesian...
First category non-carbonated. )
Reason: