FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 141

Anatoli Kazharski:
You're telling me to quit, but you can't score? You poor bastard. How's your roof? Didn't the moniker blow you off? How many percentages are you gonna make today? Don't forget to count the plums. )))

I'd rather pay attention to 1.3003 on the moon and TR 2967

and you guys are talking about nothing...

Dax is going long) Who has a bigger deposit, they can enter up to 11800)

Lesorub:

and their cult of...

of talk-babble-heads.

Yes it's you who are the talkers, "rolling", "jumping". The trades were announced in advance on the weekend, opened on Monday, screenshots were posted, without any rubbing of lot sizes. This is a particularity which I do not see from the other participants. I do not take into account the stupidity of grabbing 20-30 pips and running into the bushes.

stranger:
I don't count 20-30 pips and ran into the bushes (didn't have time to escape), stupidity.
I would argue here) If these 20-30 pips are stable, it's not a bad result. Unless, of course, they are taken consciously, and not at random.

stranger:
You're the ones with the "rolling", "jumping" attitude. The trades were announced in advance at the weekend, opened on Monday, screenshots were posted, without any rubbing of lot sizes. This is a particularity which I do not see from the other participants. I don't take absorbed 20-30 pips and ran into the bushes, stupidity.
I will get 20-30 pips on it, if I take it 5-6 times while you're waiting. I think this is a very intimate question)).

stranger:
It's you who are the "rolling", "bouncing" ones. The trades were announced in advance on the weekend, opened on Monday, screenshots were posted, without any rubbing of lot sizes. This is a particularity which I do not see from the other participants. I do not take into account the stupidity of grabbing 20-30 pips and running into the bushes.

a controversial statement...

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=9717&page=1

and what's in it for you?

16 - 20% of the deposit for entry and 4 pairs: EUR, GBP, CHF, LION

Пайлот-ТРЕЙД
Пайлот-ТРЕЙД
  • tradersterritory.com
17-1-12-EUR-USD-H1.B.gif       напипсовался до тошноты  17-1-12-EUR-USD-H1.C.gif

new-rena:
Well, that's the strategy. I see. I too couldn't believe that waiting longer would make it better....
And it turned out to be better? I am not psychologically pleased when the pullback comes, although I understand that the trend has not changed, but again, the probability that it will change appears with every pullback.

In an hour unemployment benefits will be announced in the states, that's when things will get moving, apparently...

-Aleks-:
And what, it turned out to be better? I am not psychologically happy when the pullbacks occur, although I do understand that the trend has not changed, but again, the probability that it will change appears with every pullback.

Psychologically - also understand, so only a robot.

Better a geometric progression (trend netting) than an arithmetic progression (pipsing).

new-rena:

Psychologically - also understand, that's why only robot.

Better a geometric progression (trend-following network) than an arithmetic progression (pips).

On trend progression, it's apparently with fills, but what if the last fill is a reversal?

I'm thinking of a system that will work along the trend, but with a short move - collecting corrections. But there is also a problem with trend change - it becomes apparent too late...

Reason: