FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 116

stranger:

That's exactly what they do, they have 50 pips up or down and this old half-wit is with them))))

But such idiots are needed, they bring money here))))

how's it going with the moon?

Vizard_:
Thanks, I would like to hear the detailed answer.

Nothing anywhere - they are in code )))), in my own words the Fed will raise interest rates on which the quid will fall - tentatively in November this year. Gold will not go up - well maybe there will be some small corrections.

Addendum: the 1.0860 level is blown out. (or do you think the duckbills will put a stop of 10 pips? though there is one - a demchik).

donHenaro:
(the lun is being salted all over Jedi))
right on, 1.17

stranger:

Eight.

Fuck these morons, let them run around the field with the Teacher with a bare ass, I personally will not write any more posts on the subject of trading here.

stranger:

They have fun, they have 50 pips back and forth and it's a huge rise or fall, and this old fool is with them))))

But they need such idiots, they bring money here))))

why the insults? are we the ones planting the moon?

stranger:

Screw these morons, let them run around the field with their naked asses with the Teacher, I personally will not write another post on the subject of trading here.

I got some new tools coming up. There will be a lot to discuss. Of course, there is still quite a lot of work to do. But that's OK, all the hard work is behind me.

I want to bring it to an ideal, when all the routine will disappear at the touch of a button. Let's go through everything from 2008. ;))

Roman Busarov:
rightly do 1.17
I wrote in the post above - in November!

Ishim:
how's it going with the moon?
Ishim:
why the insults? are we the ones planting the moon?
Everything is fine with the "moon" (USDCAD). If you want, you may buy it. We'll sell as much as you need. There is no hurry. )))

Ishim:

Nothing anywhere - they are in code )))), in my own words the Fed will raise interest rates on which the dollar will collapse - tentatively in November this year. Gold will not go up - well maybe there will be some small corrections.

Interesting opinion. And can you show me your report today. Positions on the chart. I'd appreciate it.

Vizard_:
Interesting opinion. And can you show your report today. The positions on the chart. I do not.
No, there were complaints from forum members that my screenshots are big and they have the same.

Evgenya1:
It's interesting to see, there's no specifics when trading on the news, and I need to minimise my risk and steadily earn the planned minimum! If it turns out to be more than the minimum - good! This is purely my strategy and my conclusions) Thank you too! You are the most educated on the forum =)

Hi there )

Poured in my pants and closed early. I tried to enter on the formed candlesticks.
But the buy signal was at the end of the 16th ))) and did not change all the time. But the frightening thing was the speed of jumping of the candlestick.
What a great feeling!

Thanks !
Reason: