FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 117

Anatoli Kazharski:
There's nothing wrong with the 'moon' (USDCAD). If you want to buy. We'll sell as much as you need. There is no hurry. )))
I think you sold everything a long time ago - only plans are left!

Ishim:
it seems to me that you sold everything a long time ago - only plans are left!
Yes, that's right, it only seems that way to you. )))

Ishim:
No, there were complaints from forum members that my screenshots are big and they have the same ones.
You show it for a while and delete it.

Vizard_:
You show it briefly and delete it.

Do you have any pills left? You know, those green ones?

"Overall Yellen has again walked away from direct statements in the easiest way possible, she has confirmed that there are almost equilibrium reasons to start tightening policy and to refuse to tighten. Too soon and too late are two mistakes, both of which she would like to avoid. But Janet does think that rates should be raised, and they should be raised this year, at least that's what it looked like to me behind the haze of a lot of words. In general, of course, the rhetoric, however ambiguous, is not meaningless. Hints, too, need to be understood. And one should not forget the conditions imposed by the Federal Reserve. Watch them, Yellen implies. However, we live by hints." С

Anatoli Kazharski:
Yes, that's right, it only seems that way to you. )))
I have a high percentage of predictions!

Ishim:
Do you have any pills left? You know, the green ones?
Senya... Take your time. It hurts... I understand. It'll be fine. Take a screenshot... at least let's have a laugh)))

stranger:

Old... look at this ))))

Vizard_:
Sen... take your time. It hurts... I understand. It'll happen. Take a screenshot... at least let's laugh)))
Well, you can look at the monitoring - on a small scale - you can see everything.

Ishim:
I have a high percentage on predictions!

You mean these? )))

vladds:
I'm sorry, what is this pair? I don't follow other pairs except the Eurobucks :(

I'm pipsing.)
Europrofurcet is of course my favourite pair.
But I decided to take this shit.
I will see if it goes somewhere.

Thanks!
Reason: