FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 42

-Aleks-:
Who owes what to whom? Teenage maximalism does not apply here - a floating lot is used for the plus. The system is not perfect, of course, but there is something to work with.
-Aleks-:
All so finish ... You should stop in time.
Don't look for trouble in a straight line... No smooth growth of equi with fixed lot - no ct...

Vizard_:
Don't go looking for trouble out of thin air... If there is no smooth growth of equi with a fix lot, there is no TS...
Teacher's is smooth....

stranger:
So the Teacher has a smooth....
We'll see later... I'm cleaning my computers... all sorts of crap has piled up)))

Gentlemen, have a look at your own, I'm sure the picture won't be any better))))))))

stranger:
Ninja, which Stolnikov failed to master))))

Thank you,

is that a full glass... Oh, man... I thought all the terminals only showed 10 or 20 grand

interesting

how deep is the glass on HotSpot?

Vizard_:
Don't go looking for trouble out of thin air... No smooth rise in equi fix lot - no ts...
Nonsense.

Vizard_:
We'll see later... I'm cleaning computers... all kinds of crap has piled up)))
And I threw in some bylimits from 0810 to 0750 yesterday.)

Zogman:

Thank you,

is that a full glass... Oh, man... I thought all the terminals only showed 10 or 20 grand

interesting

how deep is the glass on HotSpot?

The indicators are there, find Jigsaw, it's a good cup, I can't export it and here's a good feed, everything is configurable there.

Files:
ExtTS.zip  59 kb

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I agree with everything Strange just said, the market is driven by real speculators with real money, no matter how corny and simple it is

it would be interesting to understand the details of this "action"

it feels like sometimes they move the eu - tomorrow they do the same with the pound - i.e. the question is how synchronous they are with different pairs

it is interesting what volume is required to move the price of x pips

who is the main driver - Chicago or forex platforms like EBS, Reuters or the interbank ...

what is the role of market makers - I think there is a different understanding of who they are mm

what is the distribution of participants - how many are big speculators, how many are small speculators, how many are hedgers, how many are MMs, etc. ...

Zogman:

it would be interesting to understand the details of this "action"

it feels like sometimes they move the eu - tomorrow they do the same with the pound - i.e. the question is to what extent they act in sync on different pairs and

it's interesting how much volume we need to move the X pips.

who is the main driver - Chicago or forex platforms like EBS, Reuters or the interbank ...

what is the role of market makers - I think there is a different understanding of who they are mm

what is the distribution of participants - how many are big speculators, how many are small speculators, how many are hedgers, how many are MMs, etc. ...

Have you read it?)

Their role is the only one - to provide liquidity, if there is no counterparty to the transaction, the MM acts as a counterparty. You could have learned this a long time ago 100 times if you wanted to.

Reason: