FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 32

stranger:

Yes, HE she is... The theorist, eight years of searching for the grail).

People are saying that this thread is bullshit, and they are right, they are discussing DTs, the miracle of the TS, anything but the market.

And you are a pure screener and a troll.

Ishim:
And you're a pure screener and a troll.

I haven't posted a single screenshot in a week....

And I didn't bullshit about patterns, grails and other nonsense.

Eh salted the usd/cad after all

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Eh, I salted the usd/cad after all.
Thanks to you, dear!!! Looking at your screenshot, I finally understood how to draw the underlying support and resistance levels.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Eh salting usd/cad after all
Barabashkin will come and tell you how to insert drawings correctly)

new-rena:
Thank you dear!!! Looking at your screenshot, I finally understood how to draw the underlying support and resistance levels.
Automasses can only be used to make a quick buck.

stranger:
Automasyski can only drain the dough quickly.
there's a 99% truth to this, and not just atomasyski, but also the pens

stranger:

I haven't posted a single screenshot in a week....

And I didn't bullshit about regularities, grails and other nonsense.

Anything you don't understand, you call bullshit. The question is why are you clinging to every (almost) post, input screen? We and Speculator trade on m1 and discuss it, while you have d1 or no TF, why do you care about other people's trading?

Ishim:
Anything you don't understand, you call bullshit. The question is why do you cling to every (practically) post, entry screenshot? Me and Speculator trade on m1 and we discuss it, but you have d1 or no TF, what do you care about other people's trading?
What do you mean? All your rambling about the patterns of your trades? I know how they are built, I understand, that's why I say - bullshit. As for the market, it has nothing to do with their drawings, I'm happy to listen to them.

Ishim:
how'd you do? you're late again. 3 geps in a row, and now the next one's in six months. )))))

I haven't done anything yet - the theory needs to be tested, calculated, thought through...

Why are you "late again"? am i always late?

Reason: