I am looking for experienced traders for DT. - page 6

read... smiled)

Folks the topic was brought up by some bloke - his comment was taken down.... the rest dates back to 2015!!!

For 5 bitcoins!

Trading for half a year!

Guaranteed profit from 100% to 200% per month!

Good afternoon. Nowadays, due to the development of the Internet, there are many opportunities, from transferring money for management to the purchase of subscriptions to trading signals, PAMM systems, etc. When you invest in a PAMM account of a trader, even having a good long-term yield - you do not take into account some of the moments - for example, "the trader traded the same instrument for six months"
. Let's take the euro from the beginning of 2017 Suppose the trader for half a year just makes a purchase, but then starts to lose your deposit abruptly ... And the question arises why? I'm not going to go into the topic of diary trading and the fact that any strategy sooner or later begins to lose money, because the market has a more flexible structure, as well as depending on the time interval, the pattern itself changes. My stock has a few trading (author + adopted trading systems that lead the trade). I propose to consider my candidacy for the role of managing trader with deposits from $ 5000. In this case - you "investor"
receive from me if necessary: 1) The diary of the trader. 2) A brief description of the TS. 3) Compliance with trading risks (ie do not get that if I said the risk of the transaction 0.5% will be 1 or 5%. There is no hurry. There is no hurry. Only expert observance of rules and use of MM can turn a simple person into a professional trader. Of course, a trader becomes one only after heaps of trial and error.
The trading system I use is intraday. Average position holding is 15-60 minutes. I take from 5 to 80 pips from the market.
The risk - take 1-1, 1-2, 1-10 inclusive. Depending on the situation (fundamental analysis + technique). In addition I want to say that the method is similar to the wave's. Testing over the past year showed an average return of 15% per month. Testing was conducted on real quotes for 1 year. My open account has statistics for 21 trading days. With max taken drawdown of 10% and working drawdown up to 5% obtained the following results.
With max drawdown of 1.5% earned 8.5%I think the result is very good. Planned yield of 10% per month.
I am not exaggerating or understating

Another farmer has appeared, to breed rabbits ))))

The maximum drawdown is 5% and give a profit of 10%+. Well, in a good month this may work, but to keep the account stably with these parameters. This is almost no real task. Yes, the drawdown is about 30% at the most.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Another farmer has appeared, to breed rabbits ))))

The maximum drawdown is 5% and give a profit of 10%+. Well, in a good month this may work, but to keep the account stably with these parameters. This is almost no real task. Yes, the drawdown is about 30% at the most.

I think with a big drawdown there should be a good profit!

Taras Vavryn:
I think with a big drawdown there should be a good profit!!!

Come on, come on!!! think, think!!! :-)

Taras Vavryn:
I think with a big drawdown there should be a good profit!!!

Signed up via copier for real, let's see the profit and drawdown. Hopefully it won't be a drain)

Professional livestock breeder: I raise moose, raise turkeys.

- I'll help you get into a slump, invite Nikolai Marzhin and Stepan Autist to visit, you won't get bored.
- I'll raise a moose for your deposit.
- i'll sell you a drainable kodobase advisor.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167099

As for trading - I use martingale, averaging, as well as entries against the trend. I pay special attention to big lot entry before the news. I use "mashki", MAKD, ishimoku, alligator and many other scary words to mark entries and exits. My favourite analyst is Gleb Zadoya. I started with Teletrade - there is a good cook and the food is delicious. Later I traded at Mt.Gox, where I made a lot of profitable deals and earned a lot of money. You can check as much as you like. Among the best achievements, I invested in TAER and shorted USDRUB from 49.8. After that I tried to build houses from these bricks. Currently freelancing for the local railway station. Citizen of planet Earth. Ready to try with your account from 100k.