Impulse - page 10

new-rena:

There's no need to be so complicated about it. The machine has already written down how to count. And I'll add a screenshot to compare (old indicator, no changes):

Good topic, good. I started to do it some time ago, but did not go further than acceleration, because I have not noticed anything useful. And here you have a jump). Well done, Automatic. Gave a good impulse to the branch.

The topic is not just good, I would even say great!!!

But it needs to be properly developed. And now they're all going to start a vegetable garden here... Well, you drew three graphs, didn't you notice anything? Well, it's just three damped oscillations. One more amplified than the other. What does that tell us? Absolutely nothing! What pulse do you see there? )) Until you personally formulated the impulse theory yourself. All your sayings put together didn't add up to any understanding. Well, let's get on with it. It's a start.

Daniil Stolnikov:
What do you see there? You can't draw a forex formula for the life of you!
Why are you so stubborn...

Олег avtomat:
Why are you so stoned...
i'm the one who's so stupefied? )) aren't you the one who puts your formulas everywhere? and what? have you found the grail? read a book - maybe that's where you find pleasure - in formulas? you're drooling from your stubbornness on the table

Stay on topic, please.

Yeah, we got distracted!

Whatever, it's a minus (speed). What's next?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yes, I'm distracted!

Well, the hell with it, let it be minus (speed). What next?

We have decided on the dimensions:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Impulse

Karputov Vladimir, 2015.07.12 13:54

The dimensionality of velocity is (Speed dimension). The dimension of acceleration will be (Dimensionality of acceleration).

Now we need to discuss the formula HOW to calculate velocity and acceleration. Main question: count for each tick or skip the same number of ticks (i.e. skip N ticks).

Karputov Vladimir:

The dimensions have been determined:

Now we need to discuss the formula HOW to count speed and acceleration. The main question is whether to count for each tick or to skip the same number of ticks (i.e. skip N ticks).

Millisecond? We are not on the New York Stock Exchange.) Where do we get such a speed? )) You have to count in seconds.

Daniil Stolnikov:
millisecond? We're not on the New York Stock Exchange.) How do we get that kind of speed? )) You have to count in seconds.
Time between ticks will be measured in milliseconds. Otherwise, it is impossible to get reliable data for ticks.

By the way, for a Forric, minus speed is definitely a sham. The price doesn't go over zero ;)

And in real life - how? Here the car is going. Slam stops, turns around and goes back. Minus? Nope.

Karputov Vladimir:
The time between ticks will be measured in milliseconds. Otherwise, you won't get reliable data for ticks.
Well between ticks - I agree. There can be several ticks per second. But that doesn't change the unit of velocity - it will be several ticks per second ;)
Reason: