Safe martingale.

Is there a safe martingale option, in the sense that it does not increase risk if attached to any EA?

Who thinks so?

"Martingale" and "does not increase risk" are not compatible. It only increases risk.

I can prove in a few sentences that such a safe martingale option is possible. But I'll save the intrigue for now).

khorosh:
I can prove in a few sentences that such a safe martingale option is possible. But I'll save the intrigue for now).
on a real account from 15K ))))

transcendreamer:
Nah, with 0.01 lot and a million deposit)

transcendreamer:
The only thing that might increase the risks when working with this safe method is possible slippage when closing on a stop-loss. And there is unfortunately nothing you can do about it.

Alexander Fedosov:
Nah, 0.01 lot for a million-dollar deposit)
No, that's not necessary. And you will realise this when you know what the point is.

Add-ons yes, martingale unlikely

artemiusgreat:
Add-ons yes, martingale unlikely
I should clarify what I mean by martingale in this case. - The increasing of a lot at certain conditions (this is the secret) with a certain ratio (for example 1.5 and above, rather than reinvestment, where the ratio is calculated on the value of current funds). The safe variant does not use the non-stop increasing of lot volume until the series turn to profit, as it is used in Avalanche or Ilan, for example. Stops and Takeovers are used in this variant. Each deal is closed either at stop or take. So I have already given some initial data to give you an idea of how a safe martingale functions and what conditions must be met to avoid increasing risks.

khorosh:
I should clarify what I mean by martingale in this case. - The increasing of the lot under certain conditions (this is the secret) with a certain ratio (for example 1.5 and above, rather than reinvestment, where the ratio is calculated on the value of current funds). The safe variant does not use the continuous growth until the series is in profit. In this variant both stops and takeovers are used. Each trade is closed either at stop or take. Here I have already given some basic data to enable you to guess how a secure martingale functions.
When a margin triggered several knees at a stop, it will be difficult to get out of negative positions. What if there are several stops in a row? Usually martinets are rolled with no stops, it's pan or bust.

Alexandr Murzin:
Once a stop has triggered several knees, it will be difficult to get out of a negative position. And if there are several stops in a row? Usually, martinets spin with no stops, it's either go or bust.
This is a "regular" martin with no stops, while here we're talking about a safe martingale variant. In the safe variant, martingale cannot be the cause of a depo failure. It can only be caused by the signal system of the Expert Advisor. And you will understand this when you understand the essence of this method. And all the initial data is already there for the smart one to figure it out).
Reason: