Windows 10 - page 11

Daniil Stolnikov:
But there's another thing - while MT is not running, there's silence. When you run MT it starts to murmur and squeak softly )) Disk LED is not even blinking
If you are using virtual memory remove this drive and put MT on a different drive. (There is also a native utility to reduce head parking interval... You can disable parking altogether). That should help.

solar:
When using virtual memory, remove this drive and put the MT on a different drive. (There is also a native utility to reduce head parking interval... You can disable parking altogether). This should help.
1. Linux hardly ever uses swap. Existing RAM is good enough. True, it fills up 5% of it stably, but I doubt that it is MT and that it swaps constantly...
2. In the case of MT the heads must have no time to park... )) But thanks for the tip - will definitely try it out!

Daniil Stolnikov:
1. Linux hardly ever uses swap. The existing RAM is good enough. True, 5% of it fills up steadily, but I doubt it's MT and that it swaps constantly...
2. In the case of MT the heads must have no time to park... )) But thanks for the tip - will definitely try it out!

А ... I thought you were talking about the windup. Most likely you have a Western Digital 1 or 2 tb , they have a feature like this....

So. Windows 10 pro installed.

MetaTrader 4 + MetaEditor and MetaTrader 5 + MetaEditor work immediately. There was no need to reinstall. Since the new operating system was installed, all the trading accounts in the terminals had to be re-entered, which is logical in principle.

The codes are successfully compiled. The repository works - files are easily extracted and placed in the repository. Virtual Hosting is managed from the terminals - stop, start, synchronisation.

Karputov Vladimir:

MetaTrader 4 + MetaEditor and MetaTrader 5 + MetaEditor work immediately. There was no need to reinstall. Since the new operating system was installed all the trading accounts in the terminals had to be re-entered - which makes sense in principle.

The codes compile successfully. The repository works - the files are safely extracted and placed in the repository. Virtual hosting is managed from terminals - stop, start, sync.

What was done ??

Why haven't I got it installed yet ?

Here's the Windows 10 Refuse theme . The most important tip on page 6:

По какой-то причине загрузка обновления прервалась. Необходимо выполнить следующее:

1. Go to "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in this folder
2. open a command line as administrator and paste the text, removing the inverted commas "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".
3. Go to Control Panel - Update Centre. The download result should show up

Windows 10 Отказ
Windows 10 Отказ
  • answers.microsoft.com
Такой папки вообще нету Включите отображение скрытых папок и посмотрите в корне диска (С:)                                                           /*крайне не рекомендуется заходить в папку и запускать/изменять  файлы*/ я что то не могу понять где вообще посмотреть скачивание,через папку только что ли? На одном  размер остановился на...

Ivan Vagin:
I've already bought two 8 and three 7 this century :-) all licenses...
Actually you have to buy a licence and download 8 or 7 for free

Karputov Vladimir:
Here's the Windows 10 topic Failure. The most important tip on page 6:
Why I'm not surprised ......

h
Windows 10: десять причин отложить обновление
Windows 10: десять причин отложить обновление
  • Олег Илюхин
  • hitech.vesti.ru
Сегодня миллионам пользователям по всему миру станет доступна операционная система Windows 10. "Десятка" кажется самой тщательно продуманной версией ОС Microsoft последних лет. Доводов в пользу апдейта немало: бесплатность, улучшенный интерфейс, браузер Edge с поддержкой передовых веб-технологий, универсальные приложения. Тем не менее, Windows...

Karputov Vladimir:

MetaTrader 4 + MetaEditor and MetaTrader 5 + MetaEditor work immediately. There was no need to reinstall. Since the new operating system was installed, all the trading accounts in the terminals had to be re-entered, which is logical in principle.

The codes are successfully compiled. The repository works - files are easily extracted and placed in the repository. Virtual hosting is controlled from terminals - stop, start, synchronisation.
So far everything is fine with me too. Seems to me that MT5 on 10 has become faster. BUT colours and contrast have degraded. Objects on the chart have shifted.
Reason: