a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 38

I can't tell right away what's wrong, maybe it's the symbol. <br / translate="no"> Try downloading the MT4 version from this server, and open a demo account.
Or better yet bild pre194. I just checked, everything is working fine.

I downloaded the latest official version from this site by following the link "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal".
193 from 18.05.2006.
Prebuild194 is not available (could have been placed on the same page, where it is the official version, to avoid searching through forums).
But unfortunately the error is still the same. On the graph to and tp completely coincide.

Current situation at the Euros. I would like to check the "clock" (channels, numbers) with those who are with us :)

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2006/06/sverka.zip

Сразу не могу сказать в чем дело, может из-за символа.
Попробуйте скачать версию MT4 с данного сервера, и открыть демо счет.
А еще лучше bild pre194. У меня-то, только что проверил, все прекрасно работает.

Downloaded the latest official version from this site using the link "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal".
193 from 18.05.2006.
I can't find link to prebuild194 for some reason (they could put it on the same page with the official version, not to search through forums).
But unfortunately the error is still the same. On the graph to and tp completely coincide.

"MQL4: mt4setup_pre194.exe

Didn't help. I downloaded a prebuild, but the error is the same.
In general, apparently just "no fate" :o). Well, let's deal with what works.

solandr, is the Hearst score less than 0.5 in the LR channel as predicted? That is, does it make sense to count it in this perspective? Although there was an idea to track it in the channel until it goes beyond 0.5

solandr, is the Hearst score less than 0.5 in the LR channel as predicted? I mean, does it make sense to count it in this perspective? Although there was an idea to track it in the channel until it goes beyond 0.5

Why should it be embarrassing? The RMS of the linear regression channel errors is rather large relative to the sample spread. Accordingly, we can conclude that the price exceeds the limits of the drawn channel. Since channel 1 is horizontal, there are formally 2 options, either up or down. The other two smaller channels also show the end of the movement in the specified direction. If we look at the last 2 smallest channels, there should be a downward reversal. Let's see where the price will actually go according to the system discussed in this thread.

Vladislav, on the picture you presented, you can see that in the MMLevls_VG indicator MMPeriod parameter is 240. Is it so? You're saying that everything leads to a daily chart. Maybe I don't understand it?

The MMLevls_VG indicator is not in that picture.

Good luck and happy trends.

solandr, не смущает показатель Херста меньше 0.5 в канале ЛР, как и было предсказано? То есть, имеет ли смысл его считать в таком ракурсе? Хотя была мысль его отслеживать в канале до тех пор, пока он не выйдет за 0.5

Why should this be confusing? The RMS of the linear regression channel errors is quite large relative to the entire sample size. Accordingly, we can conclude that the price goes beyond the borders of the drawn channel. Since channel 1 is horizontal, there are formally 2 options, either up or down. The other two smaller channels also show the end of the movement in the specified direction. If we look at the last 2 smallest channels, there should be a downward reversal. Let's see where the price will actually go according to the system discussed in this thread.

Ok, we'll wait, although I don't understand why you don't understand my question :)

Deleted the post due to loss of relevance.

Good luck and happy trends.

Vladislav, I think it is a calculation error (not enough bars). I was calculating on H1 and you on M30. I switched to M30 and now have a ratio >0.5 in the last channel
Here is the picture. Respectively I need to switch to M30 for more accurate calculation (more bars - 30 bars does not give enough quality of Hirst's calculation)
https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2006/06/sverkaM30.zip