MT4 for smartphones ! - page 9

Месяц назад продал смарт и купил коммуникатор. Сейчас с него торгую, чего и вам желаю :)

What brand of switch? What operating system is it on?

Rover S1 running Windows 2003.
And the laptop is too big to carry around all the time.

You don't need a laptop. And it's not about the price, it's about minimisation.
It is clear that on the laptop you can use your own indulgences, and on the communicator only the standard ones.
But they have bought smartphones with Windows Mobile 5.0, so let the guys master this niche, too.

Rover S1 on Windows 2003.

Is there no way to install Met Trader on the M1? Also a communicator according to the documents!!!

Well, this is already beyond the realm of reason!

Gentlemen developers, can you at least answer: has the project been discontinued altogether or is work on the nid continuing and the smartphone bought just for this purpose can be surrendered?????

Месяц назад продал смарт и купил коммуникатор. Сейчас с него торгую, чего и вам желаю :)

Какой марки коммутатор? Какая ОСь стоит?

Rover S1 on Windows 2003.
And the laptop is too big to carry around all the time.

So about the M1 - I tried installing MT4 but to no avail...????

If you want a smart for size reasons, then yes, you will have to wait. But if it's for mobility reasons, no need for a smartphone or terminal for it.

Gg. Soon they'll write a microwave widow:-)))), we'll trade while breakfast is warming up :-))))))

The Rover M1 is a smartphone.
Sell it and buy a communicator, you can get one for 6-8k.

Guys, can you tell me what is the traffic consumption per day of MT4 for mobile on GPRS, if you go out once an hour for a couple of minutes, with one tool

My GPRS works from 12 to 24 hours, Metatrader is on (one currency, news is disabled), + I use asyu and mail, rarely go to sites, 1.5 - 2mb per day is spent. Metatrader itself has a traffic counter, but I don't trust it, it rarely shows more than 100kb per day.

My GPRS works from 12 to 24 hours, Metatrader is on (one currency, news is disabled), + I use asyo and e-mail, rarely go to sites, 1.5 - 2mb per day. In metatrader itself there is a traffic counter, but I do not trust it, it rarely shows more than 100kb per day. <br / translate="no">

You can't get more than 2Mb per day on the ZhaoPaReZ )))) It doesn't matter whether you're using a laptop or a smartphone, I've checked it more than once...
And regarding the M1 - in the manual written that the phone is a PC, and from smartphones it differs a lot (for the better) !!!!!. Before I had a Nokia (smart) ... like heaven and earth)))
Reason: