Your symbols and your datafeeds in Metatrader 5 - page 24

Thank you, the point is clear. I should have put these links at the beginning of the thread.

In short, it's another method of researching and finding market patterns with lots of formulas, graphs and clever words... maybe the idea won't work, we'll see...

P.S. the problem in the scientific search for market patterns begins with a hypothesis that they exist, which is postulated (and usually unspoken), elevated to the rank of truth and then pushed back into the world of scientific theses and unprovable subjective conclusions.

Реter Konow:

Thank you, the point is clear. I should have posted these links at the beginning of the thread.

In short, it's another method of researching and finding market patterns with lots of formulas, graphs and clever words... maybe the idea won't work, we'll see...

P.S. The problem with the scientific search for market patterns begins with a hypothesis that they exist, which they retroactively (and usually tacitly) elevate to the rank of truth and then move away from it, going into a world of scientific theses and unprovable subjective conclusions.

This idea is "one of", in fact, not the best... you can do much more beautiful and sublime things, but history is silent about it :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's a "one of a kind" idea, not really a good one... you can do much more beautiful and sublime things, but history is silent about that :)

As a line of research, it's interesting. But it is unlikely to interest the masses. There are few docents and professors in forex :))

Реter Konow:

As a line of research it is interesting. But it is unlikely to interest the masses. There are few associate professors and professors at the Forex market.)

Well yes, the money usually goes where there are few masses )) If there are many masses then there is most likely no money :))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

yes, money usually goes where the masses are few )) if the masses are many, the money is probably not there :))

According to this logic, forex as we know it is a haven for beggars (who are also unscrupulously robbed). :))

Ok. Thank you all for your help with this topic.

Реter Konow:

According to this logic, forex as we know it is a haven for beggars (who are also unscrupulously robbed). :))

Ok. Thank you all for helping me understand the topic.

Truly

What the hell!!!

A proprietary tool is the ability to research and forecast - any series of data using MT5 tools. Here's an example, research and successful prediction, where MT4 created its own tool based on VCIOM data:

http://savepic.ru/6427887.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C838P3_XgAIILZ4.jpg:large

What if I need JNK, t-bill, bull/bear ratio, google query frequency on "bitcoin" and simultaneously FORTS quotes?

It is relevant for me to pour in my data in order to reconstruct the trading history of Brent crude futures. The fact is that it trades from 10pm on the London Stock Exchange and only from 10am to 11:50pm in Moscow, which distorts, sometimes, the technical analysis.

In MT5, I hear there is an option to test multi-currency EAs. In MT4 there isn't and it seems that there won't be for political reasons. But there are 20 times more brokers on MT4, it is easier to find the right tool among them and testing the trading on it will be possible in MT5, with another broker. I hope so.

Point the finger. Where is it written how to write your own chart on mt5. How to mt4 a standalone chart.
Reason: