Strategies that give big profits - page 14

komposter:
Prival's second quote uses "real" as a synonym for the real market. It's not about "real" accounts in kitchens.

Here come the interpreters... Turn it the way they want it !!! ;)))))

DO NOT LIE -- already in plain language.

Prival-2:

On the real ones, it's on the stock exchange. When you go to the CME, or the MICEX ... there are real accounts, real (not virtual) execution of trades. That's exactly what I meant. If we talk about Broco, they had different account numbers (which are issued by MT), like this group of accounts for the competition, and here's another group of accounts (also incidentally issued by MT) like real. So, both there and there, the execution of trades was the same. We also have a good idea to use the rules of "real" account and in some other group of contest accounts.

It seems to be that the rules do not allow discussing brokers here, even if they are no longer in existence. So I'm probably going to get another ban again + the post will be erased.

So if you've had time to read it, good.

You're being flippant... You're being flip-floppy again.

I see you really like the dissident outfit, savoring in anticipation what punishments you will face from the "bloody regime"...

Answer the question -- what's the prerequisite for a megalot?

avtomat:

You're cheating... You're being sly again...

I see you really like the clothes of a dissident, savoring the punishments you face from the "bloody regime"...

Answer the question -- what is the prerequisite for a megalot?

One and very simple 5 times already written about it, if the "broker" (DC, kitchen) gives this opportunity - then you can build it. Does not give you can not ... wrote for the 6th time. If five times is not enough.

You're the one who heard the ringing and still don't know where it is.... And like I know, megalot, Russian roulette, I participated, like smart I know everything, now here I will tell everyone everything (and told that if you stand in the right direction, the mega earnings) ....

And the main point is clear and could not understand how to get in the right direction and your megalot, this is just part of the trading system. The whole purpose of which is to become with the maximum leverage, and the bigger the leverage the better. If you don't like this kitchen, go to another one, the link above is leverage 1:3000 yonder another mega, super, broker offers and will assure everyone that from all the withdrawal to the "real" market.

Prival-2:

One and very simple thing I have already written about it 5 times, if the "broker" (DC, kitchen) gives this opportunity - then you can build. It does not... I wrote it for the 6th time. If five times is not enough.

You're the one who heard the bell and did not understand it. And like I know, megalot, Russian roulette, I participated, like clever all I know, now here all told (and said that if you stand in the right direction, the mega earnings) .....

And the bottom line is clear and could not understand how to get in the right direction and your megalot, it is only part of the trading system. The whole purpose of which is to become with maximum leverage, and the bigger the leverage the better. If you don't like this kitchen go to another, the link above leverage 1:3000 over there another mega, super, broker offers and will assure everyone that from all the withdrawal to the "real" market.

You don't.

And you dilute your ignorance with verbose nonsense.

avtomat:

You don't know.

And you dilute your ignorance with verbose nonsense.

Wait a minute... google it, say something from "in my experience... back in the days when you could put loki in mt..... how much was broken over ticks... here, read it all before I get banned or MQ hides information from you about the existence of a real exchange..."

joo:
Wait a minute... Googling will give you an answer, starting with the words "In my experience... back in the days when you could put loki in mt.... how much was broken over ticks... here, read it all before I get banned or MQ hides information from you about the existence of a real exchange..."
yes...yes...we should wait... ;)))

Useddd:

But that's not what we're talking about.

Hence the conditions of whether a "broker" will allow such a thing to happen. It is not about the megalot strategy, but about the possibility for the "broker" to make the megalot on the real, without regard to its further use.

Isn't it time to say so?

Then we'll see if the "broker" would allow us to do it on the real market at that time...

Exactly.

But we have to wait a bit. I wonder what other speculations/revelations will come from the "prophet", and what interpretations/interpretations will come from the "interpreters".

Useddd:

Once again. The point is to be able to make a big swing at more than the depo, call it "over-the-top margin" or "giant leverage", whatever you want.

He showed you kitchens with such leverage, before that he showed you an example with margin, even if he didn't do it in details - megalot is in the examples as a result. You haven't answered anything at all, except your jamming. You are not satisfied with it, for what reasons you are not satisfied, you do not say anything either.

Why should he prove anything to you if he implemented it at the time. Why don't you prove that he could not do it. Your statements are no less categorical.

Now I am already doubting whether I got in the right way... everyone thinks one thing and writes another, and all in the context of an answer to your opponent's post, by which he understands a third.

And in the end it often turns out that they interpreted the same thing, but because of the joint rasping desire to reduce speech to the essence, if both do not want to talk about it, then why even begin.

Even if it was only out of a desire to hint at something, it is also not clear why they would not announce that it was a secret and there would be no talking about it, but to continue the pointless argument ...

All the more so because it does not even have a hint of a secret.

Kindergarten...

Read it again, more carefully.

It's not about the shoulder. Try to do it practically, conduct a simple experiment and tell us here how well you succeed.

It's not about the secret, it's about understanding.

And the kindergarten... You don't understand the difference between leverage and margin, and most importantly, you don't want to understand.

avtomat:

...what is the prerequisite for a megalot?

Release of margin at the next (-s) lot?

Useddd:

It seems to me that you are cheating, you have already been told about the margin. If in my brokerage house for example (depo-bucks currency pair) I enter in a deal with all the depo, even 100 quid, then a movement of + 1 pip on the eurobucks pair I get a $ 1 profit (let's ignore the formulas and spreads). For mega-lot is as you have described, just from the technical point of view - the possibility to enter with a bigger lot than in the above example. It means to enter with the same deposit and at 1 point of price change not 1 dollar, but more. The leverage allows you to do this if it is 1:3000???? There will also be a margin higher than the deposit, so... You asked for such a possibility, they showed it to you. What do you want? I don't understand what you want in the end. Or another way - building with less leverage, but through a lock.

Judging by your posts on the championship in the thread above, you do not understand what you're talking about Prival and then Composter.

You think nonsense that because of Prival (and maybe not only, but which is much less than most) have changed the filters or options for quoting in the championship, because the bulk of it has not affected the system as a haven in the middle of the championship. So, have you thought about why this might be. And what could have changed? If others have not been affected, then others have not taken it into account.

Maybe (I'm not sure, because you can't be very specific even in your definitions) for the same reason your way of putting a megalot in the right direction (as a way, not as something you argue about - a possibility) was impossible in the real world at that time. Because these features, as with most of the top have not been identified. And in Prival, they were.

Then it was more of a cheat for you to imply the possibility as part of the build peculiarities. In that case, you would have to build a lot for the real world, which prevented you from building a real megalot, because you were beaten out before the big lot was built.

In fact, the same as how to build a lot with total position more than the deposit.

That's a lot of words... a lot of unnecessary words...

Do a simple experiment. And you won't need so many unnecessary words.

To make it even clearer, here's a hint picture:

Try to open positions in such a way that the value of Margin is twice the value of Balance, for example.

For the sake of purity of the experiment you can open three Demo accounts with different leverage levels, say 1:100 1:200 1:500

and use them all the same way.

The understanding will not come straight away, but it will come... and you won't need words.

Reason: