Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 14

liagold:
Did you even think about what you said?

And you must not have understood or understood something.

Must have thought, if I wrote, that I didn't understand your question?

liagold:
did you even think about what you said ?

Please write your email, I think we have found each other)))

There is an account - confirmed - stable -- 3 years of statistics. I'm sure we'll work together!!!

afelii:

There is an account - confirmed - stable -- 3 years of statistics. I'm sure we'll work together!!!

Yeah, you'd better invest in young Moldovan wine!

afelii:

Don't waste your time on her. She herself does not know what she wants, or simply there is no money.i tried to offer her their services.i have reports, and monitoring is, and pamm is, and growth at me from 100 to 400% per month.so it is still something that has not satisfied, not believed.so i offered her to demonstrate a change ($ 100) their capabilities, and in response silence!

dmitriikul:
Do not waste your time on it.

I don't get it!?

An Investor came to the forum of traders and programmers with a specific question: "Find a sane Trader for Trust"...

The result is one flood and a sea of messages that dissuade to work in FOREX ... How is it to be understood ...?

VNIK:

I don't get it!?

On the forum of traders and programmers came to the Investor with a specific question: "To find a sane trader for I managed" ... As a result, a lot of flub.

As a result, floods and messages to dissuade to work on FOREX... How do you understand it?

And so it should be, that everyone is in the black!

Derich17:
And that's the way it should be, that everyone is flush!
Well, the fact that the majority are "down the drain" is a stretch to believe, but not on this forum...

Spiders are lured into their nets.

VNIK:

I don't get it!?

On the forum of traders and programmers came to the Investor with a specific question: "To find a sane trader for I managed" ... As a result, a lot of flub.

As a result, floods and messages to dissuade to work on FOREX... How do you understand it?

It takes a long time to think and decide. She will answer in a week at best.

Alexey:
She takes a very long time to think and decide. She will answer in a week at best.
There's no hurry here.
Reason: