Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 6

dmitriikul:
They don't have any idea how to boost their deposit and they take out a small profit.

Strange to find investors with a small amount and boost their deposits....

I have a small amount of money to rake your deposit and take out all the cream by yourself?

Or you are ForexDobroMan, you overclock small deposits of other people for a thank you? What is the point of overclocking other people's small deposits? For a small percentage or a small thank you?

Don't frighten the girl while she is still willing to forex

liagold:
All I want is to see a long stable history with the trader. Ideally, if the account is to hang somewhere publicly, so that the dynamics and statistics are there in real time. The history has to be confirmed, not just drawn. Well, you are traders who know this better than I do.
How long? Why do not you answer in person?

IvanIvanov:
How long? Why don't you answer in person?
You don't have a single subscriber, it's embarrassing. And the broker's not great.

liagold:
You don't have a single subscriber, it confuses me. And the broker isn't much of a broker either.

:-) You have $13000 to sign up..... with a smaller depo trades just won't open

What's wrong with the broker?, Money paid instantly, order execution is at a cool level.... don't like the colour of the website :-) ? In ten years not a single delay in payment...

IvanIvanov:

:-) You have $13000 to sign up..... with a smaller depo trades just won't open

What's wrong with the broker?, Money is paid instantly, order execution is at a cool level.... don't like the colour of the website :-) ? In ten years not a single delay in payment...

what about the licence?

liagold:
what about its licence?

Like this http://www.fxclub.org/about_mission/sertifikaty/

For #4 fromCRFIN

Сертификаты - «Forex Club»
Сертификаты - «Forex Club»
  • www.fxclub.org
Свидетельство ЦРФИН.Свидетельство УЦРФІН.Диплом второй степени за точность прогнозирования среди компаний.Сертификат подтверждения признания FOREX CLUB лучшим дилинговым центром 2012 года.

IvanIvanov:

Like this http://www.fxclub.org/about_mission/sertifikaty/

To No. 4 fromCRFIN

It all makes sense )))

liagold:
I get it.)

A girl who doesn't just want to lose her deposit,

but with a "shooter."

Mikalas:

A girl who doesn't just want to lose her deposit,

but with a "shooter."

So it won't be boring :-)

..... I guess I'm not the right one, huh... it's always like this, it's always luck in love, it's always luck in money.... i guess i got lucky with the money.... :-)

Reason: