Chats on mql5.community - page 5

abolk:

-- a message has appeared -- clicking on the message info -- leads to some kind of window from which it is awkward to dialog -- and you have to do a series of manipulations to get to the dialog branch.

I think that's been fixed now, so I can get to the actual message thread with new messages

abolk:

-- the suggested dialogue is text only (quick text response)

+ the clothes peg is there

..... zy, on a mobile phone :-)

alexl:

What build did you upgrade to ? What server ?

On MetaQuotes-Demo are the updates uploaded ?

Thanks, the news is loading on MetaQuotes-Demo. It turned out to be the Alpari-Demo server (where I was yesterday and this morning) - they stopped loading.

The latest build on offer was delivered yesterday.

Renat:

Note that we have started to introduce hotkeys into the functionality of the site:

• F1 invokes/hides the search box
  • F2 opens/hides chat window
  • ESC acts as an undo by location

F2 test:

• Windows 8.1 x32, Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m. Tablet. F2 is processed correctly.
  • Windows 8.1 x32, Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17690. Desktop version. Tablet. F2 is handled correctly.
  • Windows 8.1 x64, Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m. Desktop. F2 is handled correctly.
  • Windows 8.1 x64, Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17690. Desktop version. Desktop. F2 is processed correctly.

I'm shocked, there's practically no convenience, it's shallow...

Question : Is it necessary to fix the chat window in the upper right corner, give the possibility to drag this window around the entire browser workspace...

The new chats are quiet awful ~$

That's right about the horror.

Look at how the messaging system works in popular social networks, for instance in kontakte, and do it the same way, why invent something new and moreover so inconvenient,If you do not know how to implement it, ask me, I will advise you. And the second, why cannot you implement a normal chat and messaging service in the terminal, including on mobile devices with Android, instead there is an obscure post to receive spam from the broker and technical messages about new responses to the site.

Dear administrators, if you knew how inconvenient it is to communicate with their customers and clients, I have to look for an alternative and gather everyone in applications such as Skype or communicate with them in social networks and various services, now this can be implemented by any freelancer with a freelance site in a couple of days, if there is a layout with a description of what he needs to do.

I hope for understanding of the site administration and the prompt implementation of a convenient messaging system for all devices on the site and in the terminal itself.

ozhiganov:

Dear administration, if you knew how inconvenient it is to communicate with their clients and customers, we have to look for an alternative and gather everyone in the applications like Skype or communicate with them in social networks and various services, now it can be implemented by any freelancer with a freelance website for a couple of days, if there is a layout with a description of what he needs to do.

I hope for understanding of the site administration and the prompt implementation of a convenient messaging system for all devices on the site and in the terminal itself.

here's an argument, here's the topic, and we see how unconvincing it is

the target audience is looking for a place on the side to communicate :-)

fyords:

Pictures are not always inserted with thumbnails.

Thank you. It's fixed.

Have you seen the change in the chats? Now if you click on the <-> button, the chat room will expand.
Reason: