Testing 'CopyTicks' - page 31

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It's been a week since they responded to my request... They already reproduced the error a week ago. They said it's not that simple...
I just wish I knew if CopyTicks is missing or giving everything away. I'm no longer focused on the bars.

fxsaber:
I would just like to know if CopyTicks is missing or giving everything away. I don't focus on bars anymore.
I don't know about CopyTicks()... but it's the servers, since there's always the same error on the same server.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I don't know about CopyTicks()... But it's about servers, since there's always one error on the same server.
So each server stores and generates its own bar history.

fxsaber:
This is how each server stores and generates its own bar history.
What does this have to do with bar history? We're talking about ticks, aren't we?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
What's a bar story got to do with it? We're talking about ticks, aren't we?
So you have a discrepancy between the tick and the bar story, so we are talking about the bar story as well.

fxsaber:
So you have a discrepancy between ticks and bars, that's why we are talking about bars.

Looking at the volume of this bar in Otkritie: 835.

Looking at BCS, volume of this bar: 835.

Volumes on the exchange should be the same everywhere, on all servers. In MT, Quick and anywhere else. This is the "reference" volume, which was before CopyTicks(). But to collect all the ticks in order to get the same amount as the "reference" one, is NOT possible on all servers. Therefore there are no claims to bars. But there are to ticks/servers.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Looking at the volume of this bar in Otkritie: 835.

Looking at BCS, volume of this bar: 835.

Volumes on the exchange should be the same everywhere, on all servers. In MT, in Quick and anywhere else. This is the "reference" volume, which was before CopyTicks(). But to collect all the ticks in order to get the same amount as the "reference" one, is NOT possible on all servers. Therefore there are no claims to bars. But there are to ticks/servers.

So, the bars are generated by MT itself, and not by the exchange. Just from tick data. I have the same CopyTicks on all BCS servers. The bars are the same too. But the bars with CopyTicks - do not.

Either the bars are forming incorrectly. Or CopyTicks is missing some data.

fxsaber:

So the bars are generated by MT itself, not the exchange. Just from tick data. On all my BCS servers CopyTicks match each other. The bars are also the same. But the bars with CopyTicks - do not.

Either the bars are forming incorrectly. Or CopyTicks misses some data.

Okay, we can argue a long time and assume a lot. It is better to wait for the response from the CD operator.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

OK, we can argue for a long time and speculate a lot. It's better to wait for the CD operator's answer.

somewhere on forum met the explanation of Renat about data volume CopyTicks get, throw who knows this information here please

Added: found where it was discussed

Who's testing CopyTicks, has anything changed since that discussion, there's only the old implementation of this function in the documentation

coderex:
somewhere on forum met Renat's explanations about data volumes received by CopyTicks, send who knows this information here please
Search the forum, by user, by the word"cache".
Reason: