How to find traders and analysts to work in the office - page 12

_new-rena:
Well, that was sorted out when they made MT5. Yusuf has MT4.
Missed it. Decipher,

Vinin:
It's a good formula. If something falls, it falls. If it grows, it grows. It's a good formula. And no irony, please. It remains to be seen when it stops falling or growing. But that's another question.
When - this is a philosophical question and is meant at least for the short term, it cannot be answered with an indicator. My opinion, considering the politics and desire of some to stop floating rates - to parity. Yen to parity by devaluation.

gesolo:
Missed it. Decipher,
The MT4 tester wasn't showing the drawdown on the chart and I thought maybe you have MT5. Since you say that the drawdown is visible on the chart, it means that this problem has been solved in MT5. Yusuf is still using MT4.

_new-rena:
The MT4 tester didn't show the drawdown on the chart and I thought maybe you have MT5. Since you say that the drawdown is visible on the chart, it means that this problem has been solved in MT5. Yusuf is still using MT4.
I do not understand anything. How can one be convinced of something if the testing chart is by itself and the table part is by itself.

gesolo:
I don't get it. How can you be convinced if the test schedule is by itself and the table part is by itself.
I honestly do not know. I have MT4.

yosuf:
Time to finally pay attention to the indicator.
An immodest question about GBPNZD: tomorrow there is a signal to trade, at what price, with what stop and with what objective? If not, on which pair is it available and with what parameters?

_new-rena:
I honestly don't know. I have MT4.
I also have MT4. And in the trading history the chart and stats agree perfectly. For some reason.........

yosuf:
It is time to finally pay attention to the indicator.
So has the Rogun hydropower plant been built yet? With these results?

_new-rena:
Basically all these tests sound convincing.
Basically take a look at the GBPNZD chart from the last few years and you will realise that a Nobel Prize in economics should be awarded for such an outstanding result.

gesolo:
An immodest question about GBPNZD: tomorrow there is a signal to trade, at what price, with what stop and with what objective? If not, on what price and with what parameters?
This was a counter-trend strategy without stops and takeoffs. You set the indicator with period 180 and follow its recommendations. When the signal changes, close, forcibly, all open positions, do not worry, everything will be okay, eventually. Now - you have to buy.
Reason: